• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

Ok guys thought I'd give an update on the food on offer at yakushi, as always I'll be catering for all members who want it as it's what I love to do so it would be good if you could let me know
Looking forward to this too,went out shopping for spam,got 4 tins,happy days
I'm gonna bring some bacon and maple syrup sausages and other stuff in my leccy coolbox but I would like to try one of your hot dogs,haven't had one for years,i'm also bringing a pop-up tent for storage if anyone needs a bit of extra room to stash stuff overnight.

I'm gonna bring some bacon and maple syrup sausages and other stuff in my leccy coolbox but I would like to try one of your hot dogs,haven't had one for years,i'm also bringing a pop-up tent for storage if anyone needs a bit of extra room to stash stuff overnight.
You're welcome to try as much or as little as u like Alun, and they'll be plenty of room for you to cook whatever you like 😀

We're at the hotel for Thursday night 😂 so if you do get mixed up your not Gunna be alone this time haha
I'm pushing it to get second gig away in a year... I'm not that lucky to get another night! 🤪😜... Just hoping for dry weather.

As most of you know, I'll be doing the Rockeoke at night, me and my guitar and 3 mics so anybody that wants to can get up and sing along, I've done it twice at JAE and it's always been a riot, does anybody play guitar, bass or drums and want to bring your gear along and have a jam, or any instrument really, it's all for shits and giggles.
If anybody has any footage of the rockeoke from JAE could you post it up here to show what it's like, cheers and see yall there!!!
Ellis

Another thought after a message from a member on here.....if anybody has any music they want to play through my PA for through the day and evening please bring it along, I have a 3.5 jack input so that covers just about every device, laptop/phone/ sony walkman, haha, if it has a jack output for headphones it will work with my PA, if anybody has anything they want to play but is'nt sure what inputs I have send me a message or reply on here and we will be able to sort it, I have various cables!!!!
Karl...is anybody bringing decks like at JAE the last time I was there??? that was brilliant!!!!!

cant beat a good bit of jack.......... what is your tipple of choice then Cliff ?
I don't mind jack but I prefer Jim beam and Russian standard really, but then after a couple anything goes lol, I did enjoy those ready mixed cans u had at santa pod though mate, refreshingly nice

i'll probably be there at 9ish too

Busy day today, left doing the bus til today cos it sits under an oak tree so gets covered in sap and shit, haha, and I've got all the PA in the mancave to dismantle after last night's band practice and everything else that I need for the show.
See yall tomorrow, no idea when I'm gonna get there, depends when I get up and how long it takes to load up!!!

Busy day today, left doing the bus til today cos it sits under an oak tree so gets covered in sap and shit, haha, and I've got all the PA in the mancave to dismantle after last night's band practice and everything else that I need for the show.
See yall tomorrow, no idea when I'm gonna get there, depends when I get up and how long it takes to load up!!!
I can relate to that, got so much loading to do and some cooking to finish off, not to fussed about the van cause it doesn't look much different when it's washed anyway lol. I'll also be there when I get there. See u there 👍

Back