• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi camping arrangements

Where will you be sleeping at the show

• Total voters
Maybe a curve ball wife has asked if we can be close ish to the loo

Il tell her we're as close as can be lol
When you turn on to the hotel driveway you will be directed part way down to turn right between some outbuildings before turning left just before the left turn is the toilet block last time there was another club between us and the block so we are near it

S
When you turn on to the hotel driveway you will be directed part way down to turn right between some outbuildings before turning left just before the left turn is the toilet block last time there was another club between us and the block so we are near it
She's happy now

I always bring a small popup 2-person tent with me these days, more for storage than sleeping in, but with all the sound gear and marquee and ting it'll be needed more than ever at Yakushi. Might sleep in it, might not. So "small tent" I guess?

Thanks all for letting me know.
So with the help of @Lisa-Marie diagram from last time, we'll go with the same layout and hopefully we should fit 🀞 I'm hoping to be there around 1pm on the Friday, but if you are setting up before then, this is the plan for where you should put your tents/awnings.
Please don't leave massive gaps inbetween one another, as there really won't be a lot of space with the amount of big tents and awnings going.

Our club plot is at the top of the hill circled in blue, we have split the top 2 rows with the Honda club. So half is ours and half is the Honda club plot.
20210907_190951.jpg
20210906_105959.jpg

@Cliff Goodwin do you want to put your tent at the end of the marquees again if that suits you, so you have all your stuff as close by as needed πŸ‘

Shall I stick my big 1 between 8 and 9 then so we can see where the split is for big and small

Shall I stick my big 1 between 8 and 9 then so we can see where the split is for big and small
All of plot 9 will be all tents, I put small at the end as it tapers off, so thought they'd be more flexible at the end.
If you want to go at the widest part where you'll fit, before it tapers off, that be cool. Then we can fit the small tents after that hopefully.

No idea how the show organisers will mark out the plots on the day, so just use your best judgement mate. πŸ‘

All of plot 9 will be all tents, I put small at the end as it tapers off, so thought they'd be more flexible at the end.
If you want to go at the widest part where you'll fit, before it tapers off, that be cool. Then we can fit the small tents after that hopefully.

No idea how the show organisers will mark out the plots on the day, so just use your best judgement mate. πŸ‘
Yeah thats what I was thinking
Il have cold desperado beer with the tequila in I think from my hot tub room as it needs drinking for members as they turn up carnt wait just need a early finish tursday to give car 1 last wash

Back