• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2023 September 1st 2nd 3rd

Just paid £45.28 can you confirm that Cliff is attending as he is not yet on the list so that I can bring my own cooking equipment

Just paid £45.28 can you confirm that Cliff is attending as he is not yet on the list so that I can bring my own cooking equipment
As I understand the situation. Cliff will not be attending the show. (However this may change)
As it stands I believe the club will be providing a communal bbq for everyone to use, but we'll all be cooking for ourselves in one form or another

Thanks for the response @Reverend RobP hopefully all that are attend will be reading this and can bring what they need ,@Kenzie can you please give more details of what you need I may be able to help out

Il still have air fryer ice machine fridge freezer coffee machine will just need additional power
The generator should be coming for powering things.
(Not sure who'll be bringing it at the moment though)

Thanks for the response @Reverend RobP hopefully all that are attend will be reading this and can bring what they need ,@Kenzie can you please give more details of what you need I may be able to help out
I have my solar generator but my actual petrol 1 bust when I was at a show in devon 2 weeks ago Karl is looking into the club 1

I have my solar generator but my actual petrol 1 bust when I was at a show in devon 2 weeks ago Karl is looking into the club 1
The club one is up north with Mark. So it's available, just not sure who's gonna be bringing it to the show

Oops! been far too long not keeping up with threads on the forum. Still a chance to get in on the action? Sorry to hear Cliff not making the journey this year - anything we can do to make the weekend easier and tempt him ?

I have to find time and space to remove all the garage crap out of my sadly neglected E51 since i moved out of the garage, my home garage is full, 3 big sheds are full and there isnt much room to sit down in the house at the moment until i convert my extension down stairs bedroom into my office. So I have to empty it, clean it out, pressure wash the outside then get my step ladders out and tackle the sap that drops on all my cars from the overgrown trees over the road, i can then attend to a small scrape on the front spoiler, clean the headlamps, run over it with the polisher and give it a coat of maguires polish then i want to make an elevated self supporting bed over the top of the folded flat osr seats to take a matress topper. I should be ready to go then.

@Manoerwar @Sammyhandro
Can you both please confirm sleeping arrangements and number of attendees (Adults and children)

I've updated the list (finally) for those who have paid.

Back