• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

Just paid deposit for this 😁 1 adult sleeping in car

I will know if I am going Tuesday or Wednesday if tickets have not yet been purchased please leave my £20 deposit in club funds or donate it towards Cliff the BBQ god for others to enjoy.

Last edited:
When does the deposit need to be paid ? Ta

Right, my master list in Excel has been updated. I have received 14x deposits so far and some of them have come through as goods/services. Can you please ensure that you send the money as "Friends and Family" as the coffers are now shy of where they need to be. The club will put in the small difference so far, but any more from now and you're deposit will just be returned.

Can you please check the main list and see if your details are correct.

We need to know number of adults, number of children and sleeping arrangements (awning/tent/in vehicle).

Thanks all

When does the deposit need to be paid ? Ta
Deposit needs to be paid as soon as possible so that we know how many plots to buy.
At the moment we are buying 5 plots which covers 30 vehicles.

@Snoopy11 @Tdlew @stu-art @KevT @Dai-San @Winchester @Sammyhandro @Dave Marshall @Happy Eddie @Motto1 @Snaffles79

The below is the current state of play of my master list. All highlighted bits is information/Deposits I am missing.

Can you please confirm sleeping arrangements, number of adults/children and ensure your deposits are paid ASAP so that we can make sure we are booking plots for the correct number of people?

You can also see here the balance left for you to pay before we purchase the tickets.

1657055388073.png

@Snoopy11 @Tdlew @stu-art @KevT @Dai-San @Winchester @Sammyhandro @Dave Marshall @Happy Eddie @Motto1 @Snaffles79

The below is the current state of play of my master list. All highlighted bits is information/Deposits I am missing.

Can you please confirm sleeping arrangements, number of adults/children and ensure your deposits are paid ASAP so that we can make sure we are booking plots for the correct number of people?

You can also see here the balance left for you to pay before we purchase the tickets.

View attachment 76468
Deposit paid , 2 adults in van with awning and now 2 under 16s in pup tent aswell please if that's OK. Thanks 😁

What’s everyone’s tipple of choice so I can plan brewing

I am sure any style of beer you make will be superb personally I like an IPA.

View attachment 76468
Karl when would you like the balance to be paid?

Could call it YakushI PA
I do like a nice double IPA, I brew evil dog double IPA, not a session beer unless you're well seasoned like myself lol, but yeah any grain spirit is good with us all, goes well with the dirty burgers and late night kebabs 😉

I do like a nice double IPA, I brew evil dog double IPA, not a session beer unless you're well seasoned like myself lol, but yeah any grain spirit is good with us all, goes well with the dirty burgers and late night kebabs 😉
What a session beer? Only joking

Back