• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2020 Show Attendance List - Towcester - 11th-13th September

Yeah I have been in constant contact with Nigel he definitely is seeing how things go on Saturday. The issue he’s having is because it’s more than a one day event an obviously drinking will be involved you can’t guarantee how social distance will work. Not only that the venue and health an safety side of it is kicking their heels a bit so personally il be shocked if it does actually happen 😔

Would love to come but can't leave this little old lady 😐20200816_131730.jpg

Yeah I have been in constant contact with Nigel he definitely is seeing how things go on Saturday. The issue he’s having is because it’s more than a one day event an obviously drinking will be involved you can’t guarantee how social distance will work. Not only that the venue and health an safety side of it is kicking their heels a bit so personally il be shocked if it does actually happen 😔
Saturday went well, and everyone was parked with a vacant bay either side of them, and when wandering around everyone observed the social distancing ( from what I could see).

It might have but its the Health and Safety departments of the Councils you have to convince and my experience with them is they all ride push bikes or go on the bus so a car show means nothing to them.

So now we’ve all had a good time at Yakushi Sunday our focus shifts to the main event, this was due to take place on the 11th - 13th September @whittleburypark
It’s quite clear we can’t put on a camping and social event which Yakushi is all about, however we can hold a single day event.
So the question is....do you want another Yakushi on Saturday 12th September next to @silverstonecircuit ????

#carshow #covidsafe #cars #carsofinstagram #carshows #showcar #japanesecars

Nigel is also trying to organise something at Silverstone

Personally I'm not interested in one day events so I guess that's me out for yakushi this year, hopefully better next year

Shame, I won't be attending if its a 1 day event either.

Today's info from yakushi

Yakushi 2020 is now only a single day event, unfortunately after looking at many options to keep you all safe this was the only way to go forward.

Tickets will only be available in advance and not on the gate, these will cut off at midday on Thursday 10th September.
Tickets are £10 per person plus booking fee, you don’t need to print tickets out as they will be scanned off your phones on the day.

There will be a trade village, food stands and amenities on site.
Show and shine will be announced shortly.

Sorry guys been really busy .. yeah it’s a one day event now which I won’t be going to either.. so I will start messaging you in the next few days to get your details to refund you your deposits :)

I have been issuing refunds all day today so keep your eyes peeled on your pay pal :)
I feel your pain Lisa-Marie i have been there with The Jap Show Finals. hopefully next year will be better, i would hate this to become the norm until i kick the bucket, if it is i think i will buy a Harley and become a Hells Angel.

I feel your pain Lisa-Marie i have been there with The Jap Show Finals. hopefully next year will be better, i would hate this to become the norm until i kick the bucket, if it is i think i will buy a Harley and become a Hells Angel.
Yeah it’s annoying isn’t it 🙈 🤞 it’s better next year :)

Has everyone received their refunds now? Been having trouble with pay pal for some reason 🤔 please let me know so I can mark you off my list thank you :)

Back