• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2020 Show Attendance List - Towcester - 11th-13th September

If for any reason it doesn't go ahead there is a club stand booked at Go Japan as a possible alternative, details below.

Hope we here something soon down to just 6 weeks now.

5 weeks and still no word.
Anyone seen anything on social media?

Thanks for looking mate.
I think not letting people know whats going on is a bit shit.
People have lives to plan.
I am going to give it till Monday then they have cooked their goose and will not be going.

Thanks for looking mate.
I think not letting people know whats going on is a bit shit.
People have lives to plan.
I am going to give it till Monday then they have cooked their goose and will not be going.
I agree mate, it not leaving enough time to prepare especially for me, seems to be a lot of posts about the one day event on the 15th but zero mention of September, not good at all

Not good if they want to build on it.
So much for their " cars.clubs.community " slogag at the moment they have none.
I for one will be considering if I will go again.

Not good if they want to build on it.
So much for their " cars.clubs.community " slogag at the moment they have none.
I for one will be considering if I will go again.
It is a shame mate was a great time had last year, still I'm looking forward to the meet in October

Yeh looking more and more likely that we will be doing that one instead.
Can't miss out on your mouthwatering food.

Yeh looking more and more likely that we will be doing that one instead.
Can't miss out on your mouthwatering food.
Well I do hope to see you at some point mate, and am preparing 2 days worth of nice food too

Its a shame as this show was so good for its first year and was shaping up to be a major rival to the JAE. Covid has a lot to be responsible for this year not least the destruction of the car shows which like other hobbies and sports may never recover again, i hope it does but the venues might not be there or the costs to put these shows on may increase to try and recover the money lost this year and place it outside what most people feel is justified. Only time will tell if we will ever get the interest and numbers of Elgrand owners we had this year in getting out and living the show car life.

All the more reason to get elgrandfest kicked off :)

Perhaps we can call this October meet Elgrandfest lite :)

I've just messaged yakushi on FB regarding info for September but I believe more info will be available after the one day show.
I know it's not long between the events but the current climate is quite changeable.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the event to go on as I have accommodation booked unless there is another lockdown

All the more reason to get elgrandfest kicked off :)

Perhaps we can call this October meet Elgrandfest lite :)
I think it’s a good idea to have an Elgrand fest.
Plan for something easy like York Raceway. Let them provide the entertainment and have the organisation headaches so all we need to do is turn up.

Sent an Email to Nigel about this and this was the reply
"Hello Andy

At the moment we?re concentrating on Yakushi which is this Saturday and then hope to have a decision later next week about the September event "

Sent an Email to Nigel about this and this was the reply
"Hello Andy

At the moment we?re concentrating on Yakushi which is this Saturday and then hope to have a decision later next week about the September event "
Reckon he's using Saturday's event as a test to see how it all goes. With social distancing etc. Hopefully some good news next week.

I'm going Saturday so I can get a first view of it all.
Just need the weather to cool so I can clean my bus in time as I'm on late 😩

Back