• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2020 Show Attendance List - Towcester - 11th-13th September

Yes got mine thanks

Got mine thank you

Has everyone received their refunds now? Been having trouble with pay pal for some reason 🤔 please let me know so I can mark you off my list thank you :)
I received the refund on Monday I think but it still says pending for some reason Lisa

Didn't even realise my deposit had not even gone through to Lisa-Marie until I just checked! It is sat in a hole in my paypal account. had to pull out anyway but would have got a "polite" reminder if it was still on... 😀
Great effort for organising it in the first place though!

I received the refund on Monday I think but it still says pending for some reason Lisa
Yeah I’m having issue with that not even sure why as a few of you have had the money straight away an I’ve done it all the same an sent them as refunds so 🤞 pay pal pull their fingers out soon an release the money. X

I know it's gone down to a one day show, but is anyone still going to attend?
Marie and myself will still be there holding up the Elgrand OC mantle.

I know it's gone down to a one day show, but is anyone still going to attend?
Marie and myself will still be there holding up the Elgrand OC mantle.
not going to this as I cant see much point , will be going to brands hatch as alot more going on for a one day show

Back