• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Wynyard Woodland Park 29.1.23

I’d better fit extra lights and dayglo strips so I can see mine.

Only single track road steep hill from main road, it is a bit rough, once you get to top turn is is on left then take left again as you enter car park then drive all the way to the bottom of car park, planetarium is over to the right. Should be enough space for us all.

We’ll be setting off in a little while, been getting breakfast may have to go via Hartlepool for gas too like

EDIT:

Kids are being absolutely ridiculous. Won’t make this one now sorry all !

Last edited:
Nice to catch up, see some new faces and motors, weather was kind to us too and we probably double the turnover for the cafe.

But not a good end for me, as I now need some clips to put body kit back on passenger door (coincidence that I chatted to @JAGMAN about this before I left and it came off) 29E5FCCA-1F34-45B9-9936-451E29EFE778.jpeg0A38EB2C-C9E9-4CB4-890E-512E2616E761.jpeg

3 clips missing, probably at roadside somewhere

Nice to catch up, see some new faces and motors, weather was kind to us too and we probably double the turnover for the cafe.

But not a good end for me, as I now need some clips to put body kit back on passenger door (coincidence that I chatted to @JAGMAN about this before I left and it came off) View attachment 84587View attachment 84588

When did it fall off , was on in car park wasn’t it ??? Feck sake

Came off when my son closed the door while we were out this afternoon, no impact just heard a clatter as door closed.
At least u have part and it’s not damaged, a few clips and maybe some sticky and u will be gd to go

Had a great time! Great to be out in the fresh air having a good chatter. Nice place you've found there for meets, with a nice little cafe 🙂👍
20230129_110444.jpg20230129_110437.jpg

But not a good end for me, as I now need some clips to put body kit back on passenger door (coincidence that I chatted to @JAGMAN about this before I left and it came off) View attachment 84587View attachment 84588

Oh bugger. But at least you didn't lose it while driving! Hope you get it sorted soon

Looks like Sods Law there Mick, still as long as the bodykit isnt damaged or scraped. Theres hundreds of body clips selection boxes on Amazon / Ebay just a case of sifting through them - I’ll have a look in my big box of them tomorrow - theres 16 different types of body clips in it, hopefully one will fit. PS If you had had a White van could have given you some matching tape !

Looks like Sods Law there Mick, still as long as the bodykit isnt damaged or scraped. Theres hundreds of body clips selection boxes on Amazon / Ebay just a case of sifting through them - I’ll have a look in my big box of them tomorrow - theres 16 different types of body clips in it, hopefully one will fit. PS If you had had a White van could have given you some matching tape !
Could not believe it Peter, almost ripped others off but wife likes the body kit
Thankfully don’t need the white tape 😂😂

2x female bushes for door panel and 3x male plug clips needed, Malcolm is also looking, cheers

My other solution is 6 inch nails - A little trick I picked up at work from the Garrison Sgt Major when we were at Catterick one day doing squaddies coming back from Germany - I’ll tell you the tale next time I see you.

Back