• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Wynyard Woodland Park 29.1.23

Safety Mick

Here for life
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
How about meet between 10-10.30 am Sunday 29th January at Wynyard Woodland Park for an hour or two, longer if weather is ok and you fancy staying. Or if you just want to pop in say hello and clear off that’s fine. No need for any anxiety as we are friendly and have a common interest .
DD237A68-D08A-4F75-90A5-A9977DD87494.png
Ample car parking particularly at far end of car park towards planetarium.
Small cafe in old railway station, toilets, plenty space for kids to run about, nice woodland walk. So that’s the families taken care of, if they get bored of Van chat.

We can do our own butties &coffees from vans if that works.

An opportunity to catch up, meet newbies, share ideas, have a bit of banter.

Count us both in. Looking forward to the two seeing the two new van owners acquisitions and whether their artistic licences have already put into effect

It’ll be great to see you, if you can make it Rob.
Let’s hope we have decent weather,

We should be able to come alone too

Count us both in. Looking forward to the two seeing the two new van owners acquisitions and whether their artistic licences have already put into effect
You won't need to inspect my new acquisition. You will be able to tell from yards away that it won't be as clean and shiny as it used to be. I've been thinking of investing in some of that waterless clean and shine stuff @dognero uses, I'm going to have to now. Damn I can't take the pressure!!

We would have come but the littleun has an MRI booked on the morning and we don’t know when it’ll be over.

Shame as I’ve been keeping an eye out for a meet-up. We’ll come to the next… 👍

We would have come but the littleun has an MRI booked on the morning and we don’t know when it’ll be over.

Shame as I’ve been keeping an eye out for a meet-up. We’ll come to the next… 👍
Family first, hope she is ok. 🤞
See you next time

Family first, hope she is ok. 🤞
See you next time
She’s ok Mick, she’s had a ganglion on her finger for a few years and the doc wants to check it out. Why the appointment is Sunday morning I don’t know but when you get one you don’t want to miss it!

Back