• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WRITE UP - Yakushi Show 2021

Sounds like running scared to me.. could a club rep maybe contact them to try and exert some influence? I'm assuming the EOC represents a decent sized club attendance at the event?

Sounds like running scared to me.. could a club rep maybe contact them to try and exert some influence? I'm assuming the EOC represents a decent sized club attendance at the event?
Oh we was definitely the largest club in attendance

Well after taking Monday off work to recover and spend the day with my wife. I finally feel normal again.....

What a great weekend that was!!! THANK YOU soo much to each and every one of you who turned up and made the weekend what it was!! Without you all coming these events wouldn't be as good as they are. 👌

I had so many laughs, far too much to drink on the Saturday night, ate my fair share of fantastic food (thank you Cliff 😁). Met some great new people, who i hope to meet at future events. Caught up with friends, some of which i haven't seen for nearly 2 years. Ogled some great looking cars and elgrands. What a sight it is to see 20 odd elgrands all parked up together 😍
Just generally had the most fantastic time!! These weekends for me, is what its all about. Getting together and enjoying the company of fellow members. You're all bloody great!!

I don't think I spoke to anyone who hadn't enjoyed their weekend with the club, and if there is anyone out there that didn't, please drop me a message so we can change any aspects of what we do, to make it better for you.

I echo @Karl with special thanks to @Cliff Goodwin for all his hard work feeding us all. @LLGrandJ for the evening entertainment @Steve Thompson for the fire pit. Those members who helped set up and pack up and transport the gazebos. But I thank every member that partook in being a part of the weekend too and making it great!!!

Hope to see you all again soon ♥️

Reading all these imputs brings a smile as I sup an Artic Fox in salute, miss Cliff already as is now back to museli and yogurt. Any niigling doubts I have had that maybe this forum was not for me have been well and truly kicked into the long grass, of course it is for me and you and anybody else that enjoys the company of like minded people coming together to swap stories and generally have a good laugh in good company...cheers🍻

Looks like I haven’t been shortlisted for the Show & Shine at Combe… I entered, but no communication from them yet and the closing date has passed…?
**** STOP THE PRESS ****

I take it all back… I got my confirmation today… Crazy88 is in the Show & Shine at JDM Combe !

I better get cleaning…

Finally back home and able to catch-up after extending our weekend with a few days camping in Chipping Norton, and Oxford after the show.

What can I say - fabulous weekend, and very proud to be part of such an wonderful club, filled with fabulous people! Our first visit to an
Elgrand event. Nice to meet so many people, see so many Elgrands, and impossible to express gratitude to those who made it happen for all their hard work. Special mention to Cliff - food, service and banter totally amazing!

Also thanks for Matt J, Kenzie and Deanhempshall for loans of various cleaning equipment after the van got filthy on the drive down thanks
to a short sharp shower. Also, mind blown to have been voted best Elgrand (Adrian having been disqualified as unfair competition :p)

Looking forward to the next one!

Did anyone that attended yakushi with the EOC lose a phone portable charger at all? If so let me know the make and colour and I'll get it back to you as I found it in the mud at side of marquee, if @Karl or any other admin can help me get this message to all attendees that would be good as I'd like to reunite it with its owner if at all possible 🤞

You have PM

I missed the show due to ill health I would have loved to have been there but it just wasnt going to happen. This is the first year I have missed our big yearly show apart from last year due to the covid issue. I am glad to see you had a great time, keep up the good work guys.

Back