• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WRITE UP - Yakushi Show 2021

I really hope to see and feed as many of you as possible at Santa Pod, I'm sat here after spending all day sorting the van and washing up etc and remembering the laughs I had with each and everyone of you, what a thoroughly awesome and funny bunch you all are. Thank you...

Did anyone that attended yakushi with the EOC lose a phone portable charger at all? If so let me know the make and colour and I'll get it back to you as I found it in the mud at side of marquee, if @Karl or any other admin can help me get this message to all attendees that would be good as I'd like to reunite it with its owner if at all possible 🤞

Did anyone that attended yakushi with the EOC lose a phone portable charger at all? If so let me know the make and colour and I'll get it back to you as I found it in the mud at side of marquee, if @Karl or any other admin can help me get this message to all attendees that would be good as I'd like to reunite it with its owner if at all possible 🤞
Think iv got all mine back but iv not unpacked yet
I had 2x pocket juice
1xnoco gb40
And a unbranded wallet charger black with ripples running down it won't get to check till Friday

Think iv got all mine back but iv not unpacked yet
I had 2x pocket juice
1xnoco gb40
And a unbranded wallet charger black with ripples running down it won't get to check till Friday
It's not like that mate so hopefully you're safe and have yours 🤞

I've just been going back through my photos and found one that might explain why @Reverend RobP felt so rough Sunday morning....I can't even remember taking it 🤣
OMG Absolutely hilarious, can't believe he was on the hard stuff lmao 🤣

I've just been going back through my photos and found one that might explain why @Reverend RobP felt so rough Sunday morning....I can't even remember taking it 🤣
Haha I'd forgotten about them. Vodka fruit shoots rock 🤣

Damn, I should have popped down, I could flirted with all the ladies and made the White Elgrand owners jealous with my suave good looks and my Polish Gentlemanly manners, sweeping the partners of their feet to know how it feels to be woman that is cherished and loved xXx, next time pha pah....

Looks like a brilliant event. Awesome videos @Karl and awesome Elgrand @Winchester! Congratulations on your win, looking forward to seeing you win again at Castle Coombe!
Looks like I haven’t been shortlisted for the Show & Shine at Combe… I entered, but no communication from them yet and the closing date has passed…?

Looks like I haven’t been shortlisted for the Show & Shine at Combe… I entered, but no communication from them yet and the closing date has passed…?
Sounds odd, maybe they're just a bit behind. They'd be mad not to include Crazy 88 in the Show and shine, she's absolutely stunning!

Sounds odd, maybe they're just a bit behind. They'd be mad not to include Crazy 88 in the Show and shine, she's absolutely stunning!
Thanks… but I’ve always said… not everyone ‘gets’ the MPV scene… sports cars are easy to understand, so probably get preferential treatment at some venues depending upon who is making the decisions.
At Beaulieu… our club is always put in the back of beyond, this year we were as far away from the museum as it was possible to be, in the bumpy field, despite me asking for some hard standing.

Back