• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Win a personalised Elephant. #WE HAVE A WINNER!!! #

diable

Part of the furniture
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
The Polish Gentleman
Elgrand
E51
Whoop, whoop……🤗

If possible could you post Ellie to Yazmin from all of us at EOC.

Well done people.👍
Hang on, there must be something better than "From all of us at EOC" stitched on to Ellie to get Yasmin rolling about in stitches with tears of laughter and joy streaming down her face, I am not suggesting anything as I always get in to trouble......

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Wow guys that would be great. :heart_eyes:
Have a think of what we should put on it and on Thursday when we get back from Wales we will sort It out.

Gotta love this comuninty.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
The Elephant has arrived so a BIG THANKS to @dognero and @WhatsThisFor and everyone else that contributed to this raffle! :D

Bit strange though...
1. the post office didn't contact me to say its arrived
2. They stung me on charges for receiving a gift from the UK WTF!!
This country just charged me over 11 euros for a £20 gift which sounds a little extreme when I paid the same for my 60 euro parts parcel from Dubai several weeks ago!! I think I will contact Post.nl as Im pretty sure I should not have been charged for a gift under 45 euros!
Sorry for the moan on a positive note my wife loves the elephant! :D

https://www.postnl.nl/klantenservice/buitenland/inklaringskosten/wanneer-betalen/

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
I am sure I said on the customs it was a gift too.
Glad it arrived safe.
Glad she likes it.
Big thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
I am sure I said on the customs it was a gift too.
Glad it arrived safe.
Glad she likes it.
Big thanks to everyone who made this possible.

You did buddy!
I think they have made a mistake, but probably don't expect you to fight it for the sake of 11 euros!