• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Whitby meet - Sunday 29th March

hope that the smell of the polish doesn't spoil the fish and chips!

I will be at whitby meet.
Me :devil: r lass :music: and the kids :party: :party: .

Yup, up to 10 people. I'll start getting more confirmations from attendees next week. We should start thinking about convoys as there are a few people who are all coming from similar directions. Would be great to get the convoy in order :thumbup:

I am coming up from Junction 28 M1 (Mansfield area) if anyone wants to join in for the run up to Whitby would be fun, if I am in front you can keep an eye on the most expensive bit of glazing in the world for me.

Convoy sounds good lets get our timing a bit better this time

we are staying over in Scarborough, If anyone will be passing there, let us know

here's a question, is anybody taking their dogs??? cos we will be away for hours as it's quite a journey so leaving the dogs all day is not something we want to do!!!

i am leaving our two Collies at home as I want to chill and getting dragged off up the coast at 20MPH by two over active border collies is not my idea of chilling, especially as Max has a nasty habit of belting off into the sea (I think he fancies being the first dog to swim the channel) Our dogs are quite used to staying on their own and I will get our daughter who lives round the corner to nip in to check they havnt got their mates round having a party.

Ellis, you can bring the dogs if you want to. Whitby isn't a no dog zone :laugh:

That's for sure - I've seen many dogs in Whitby on a Friday and Saturday night even with the beer goggles on :|

Come on all you lot we have over 200 members on the site now so surely we can manage more than 10 Elgrands to meet up in the North of England or is it that you dont enjoy driving your Elgrands or just plain shy (in which case why did you buy an Elgrand?). Come on we dont bite and there is nothing good on the tele now Top Gears been stopped. Get over to Whitby, get some sun, get some chips and have a laugh with some more Elgrand owners.

Another thing that has'nt been mentioned (I don't think)......you don't even have to have an Elgrand, come along to look at ours, haha, maybe you are looking for one but not got one yet, come along anyway and get an idea of what to expect and see all the different models and what we've done to ours, good or bad, haha!!!!!!!

Hey Eiiis, I think the rest of them dont want to get em dirty, they wash and polish them then put them back in their heated garages and get the old Fiesta out to run about in. You have to drive them to enjoy them guys.

I'll be passing through Pickering about 11 - 11.15 ish and then up over the moors if anyone else is travelling that way for a mini convoy :wave:

Please don't be too shocked :shock: at the state of my ellie on Sunday I'm waiting for the good weather to do some body filling and re spraying #ashamed..... :oops:

It's the attendance that matters. And seeing it in it's current state will show us how far you've come. Mine looked rough when I took it to Whitby last year. I couldn't be bothered with filler and spraying... hence the stickers lol

It's not a show and shine show, mine won't be washed either, far too busy, I did hoover it out the other week though for the first time ever, had it nearly 3 years now, it now goes a lot quicker cos I've not got 3 tonne of sand in the carpets with going to the beach with the dogs, haha!!!!

Back