• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Whitby meet - Sunday 29th March

Meets are always a show and shine ;)
Mine is getting the works today, once I've finished at work.

ours is clean now, but travelling to scarborough today through the wind and rain and parked overnight in scarborough with the seagulls everywere, dont think it will be clean by the time that we get to whitby!

It's due to piss it down all day tomorrow... looks like we won't be as lucky as we were last year! :cry:

Just a friendly reminder for anybody coming tomorrow to put your clocks forward 1 hour, or you're gonna be an hour late.......I think, or is it an hour early????

An hour late. If you don't move the clocks, and get there are 12:00... it'll be 13:00 for everyone else.

Mine just got a wash and tidy out, had to wash it as had BLACK 5mm rainspots all over it perhaps Prince (or whatever he calls himself this year) has changed the colour of his rain from Purple to Black!

Mine is covered in bird poo and I've got a gig tonight so won't be getting back till about 2 or is a 3???? haha, so I'll probably not have a chance to wash it so if there's a prize for the muckiest I might stand a chance.
It's a near 2 and a half hour drive according to satnav so will have to be leaving not much after 9am....I'll be the one wearing the Roy Orbison sunglasses with a birdshit Ellie!!!! :vampire:

Washed and sealed the wheels. Blacked the tyres. Washes, polished and waxed the paintwork. Fitted the new badge. Polished the windows. Cleaned the boot trim panel and wiped the dashboard over.
It's going to rain all morning, so it'll be filthy by the time we get there.

For all of you with Sat Nav Post code for the Co op is YO21 1DH, If its wrong dont blame me blame Google

Just found out the only Road out from our house is being closed tomorrow morning for a bloody race. Typical. We had a letter, I ignored it because we never do anything on a Sunday, I didn't twig it was tomorrow until my wife mentioned it. Hoping to get out before it starts.

:thumbup: Having a breakfast in The Angel. 2 elgrands parked up when I left and 1 more just arriving. Pay for your parking at middle pay point it's cheaper :D

Back