• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Whitby meet - Sunday 29th March

S

silverback1

Hi there peeps, Karl and I first met in March 2014 Whitby along with 4 other Elgranders it would be good to go again who would be up for this again this year.

Sunday 29th March, meeting at 12:00

Meeting point is far end of main car park next to Co Op in Whitby Centre. Aim toward the Co Op, then drive past until you get to the car park circled below. We will park at the far end, as most people want to park as close to the shop as possible, because walking for an extra 30 seconds is out of the question in this day and age.

whitbymap_zps5d951bdb.jpg

List of attendees:

1/ silverback1
2/ Karl
3/ simjoh
4/ headless (definite maybe :bang:)
5/ marsden_rock
6/ RobP
7/ Ged and Sue
8/ tonymorell
9/ BMR
10/ mrmalcc

Re: Whitby

Always up for a trip to Whitby mate!

I'll come over.

1/ silverback1
2/ Karl
3/ simjob
4/ headless (definite maybe :bang:)

Date for this meet in Whitby Sunday 29th come along join us

where do we meet dude, it can be a bugger to get parked in Whitby??? :vampire:

Last year we used main car park far end and no bother with parking and weather was really good dude

I'll google earth it and have a look, last time we went was with the smart car club for Goth Week at halloween and it was packed, we ended up parking near the abbey on top of the hill, it was alright getting down to Whitby, haha!!!!!

I've updated the initial post with a map of the car park that we met at last year.

We need to decide on a meeting time. How does 12:00 sound?

I'll be there. My first Elgrand meet :thumbup:

RobP - you are on the list :D

Karl put me and Sue on the list for the Whitby trip, god I need to buy more polish.

Wahoo! 9 people on the list. Looks like this will be a cracking day. Looking forward to it :ugeek:

Back