• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Whitby Camping Sunday 16th June

O well that saves me abit fuel , one day @JohnE i will see your motor in the flesh
Bloody EML came on yesterday on the way home ,was chugging under load ,stopped at services and light went off ,just drove slowly the rest of the way going into garage today ๐Ÿค”

No worries folks, life quite often has a way of getting in the way of things. So who is still up for coming or is this getting rearranged for another time?
I'm easy mate. If you're still going to go, we'll come over as planned ๐Ÿ‘ If you think it's better to try a different weekend I'm cool with that

I'm easy mate. If you're still going to go, we'll come over as planned ๐Ÿ‘ If you think it's better to try a different weekend I'm cool with that
I was only going to pop down for a couple of hours to see @JohnE lovely e50 but if moved to another date I could be interested, weather is shate this weekend

I was only going to pop down for a couple of hours to see @JohnE lovely e50 but if moved to another date I could be interested, weather is shate this weekend
You mean you don't want to come and see me Malcolm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just messing! ๐Ÿ‘
Yeah forecast doesn't look great does it.๐Ÿ™ Like I say if @jason pullin is still camping I'll pop over and have a beer with him, bit if not we'll try and sort another date for a Whitby meet.

You mean you don't want to come and see me Malcolm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just messing! ๐Ÿ‘
Yeah forecast doesn't look great does it.๐Ÿ™ Like I say if @jason pullin is still camping I'll pop over and have a beer with him, bit if not we'll try and sort another date for a Whitby meet.
I havenโ€™t seen @JohnE motor and have seen yours 3 times , once actually at Whitby , would gd to meet for a beer but my missus doesnโ€™t do camping in Elgrand anymore , so wouldnโ€™t go to meeting in boxer camper lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I havenโ€™t seen @JohnE motor and have seen yours 3 times , once actually at Whitby , would gd to meet for a beer but my missus doesnโ€™t do camping in Elgrand anymore , so wouldnโ€™t go to meeting in boxer camper lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah was looking forward to seeing John's camper too. We'll get another arranged at some point ๐Ÿ‘

We would be happy to wait for better weather if you like. Also I have stripped the interior in the Ellie and need to put it all back in ๐Ÿ˜ it depends on everyone else though

I am easy either way, I'm still off down to Norfolk Monday morning for some camping around the broads so if people want to swap to a different weekend then can look at that or if anyone still wants to go ill have a run up. No drama either way. Probably be less drama to be at home on fathers day thinking about it

Was thinking the same! Breakfast in bed followed by a steak tea :heart_eyes:
Sounds ideal. The weather looks a bit rainy too. We'll definitely have to get together though, if not this weekend, we have to arrange another.

I think it's probably a given now, we won't make it up this weekend, one of the reasons bring the van isn't ready in time sorry. We would love to rearrange though, we will be visiting Whitby at some point

@jason pullin shall we re-arrange for another time bud. Seems daft us using all that petrol just for you to camp and us to just call over for the day.

Back