• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Whitby Camping Sunday 16th June

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
So myself and one of the finest e50 campers you will see (@JohnE ) are planning on meeting up at a campsite in Whitby sunday 16th June for an evening. There is Whitby Brewery right on the doorstep and the town is just down the hill for food/refreshments etc. Whose joining us?
https://follygardens-whitby.co.uk/
People can come for the day either sunday or monday or im poss looking at the above campsite for the night

Google Whitby and you will have a better idea of what to do and what to see when you get there.
A visit to the museum in the park is interesting too. They have a "hand of glory" there - google that if you don't know what it is.

Whitby is such a beautiful town and visit there frequently... Always fancied camping there but never got round to it...

I'm pretty much screwed for June to end of August though due to the dog surgery

If we end up doing another one of these later in the year I'll be up for it

I'm gonna come over for Sunday afternoon and evening and meet up, but can't camp this time.

So myself and one of the finest e50 campers you will see (@JohnE ) are planning on meeting up at a campsite in Whitby sunday 16th June for an evening. There is Whitby Brewery right on the doorstep and the town is just down the hill for food/refreshments etc. Whose joining us?
People can come for the day either sunday or monday or im poss looking at the above campsite for the night
Will be over on Sunday hopefully stop over night as well 👍

Cant do a Sunday as work on the Monday morning. might pop over on the Sunday if i have nothing on.

May be able to pop up as it’s just up the road but it depends on how busy work is 👍🏻

Has anybody booked any camping for this yet?

Ill look at possibly booking somewhere then, If people were just coming for the day i would of probably gone for the free option of sandsend carpark but if theres a few of us then maybe look at somewhere like folly gardens as its the closest walk into whitby

We'd be happy with free but if there's a crowd it might be nice to have somewhere to chill together, maybe with a 🔥😎

Not going to make a visit to Whitby on the 16th ,I was hoping to go there after spending a few days at Cromer,but the weather has been so shit ,I had to travel back to Glasgow today ,sorry ☹

Due to work commitments (ie. having to sack a member of staff 🤬) I’ll now be unable to get up to whitby, I’m jolly annoyed to say the least as it’s the closest meet to me here in Scarborough. Hope to catch up with fellow members as soon as I can.

Not going to make a visit to Whitby on the 16th ,I was hoping to go there after spending a few days at Cromer,but the weather has been so shit ,I had to travel back to Glasgow today ,sorry ☹
O well that saves me abit fuel , one day @JohnE i will see your motor in the flesh

No worries folks, life quite often has a way of getting in the way of things. So who is still up for coming or is this getting rearranged for another time?

Looking at weather forecast it may well be worthwhile rearranging :(

Back