• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which switch is which!!?

AsgardWolf

Premium Member
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Stoopid noob question incoming!!
I have two switches lower right hand side, just below the steering wheel. One is A/P on or off the other is AFS on or off! I have no idea what they do, did try to read the manual with the help of Google lens but think I might have summoned an ancient Japanese Oni by mistake! 🤣

AFS disables or enables the electric sliding doors.

AFS is the headlight following system in fact, and A/P is air purifier.

Have you found the English translation of the owner's manual? It's here on this site somewhere and well worth reading.

Have you found the English translation of the owner's manual? It's here on this site somewhere and well worth reading.
Ooh! No I haven't!! Right, I'm off mooching! 🤣 Thanks man! 👍

Ooh! No I haven't!! Right, I'm off mooching! 🤣 Thanks man! 👍
I remembered I'd bookmarked it, it's here:

Thread 'Random Elgrand information' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/random-Elgrand-information.34107/

LeStempy posted it but, presumably due to going native (he lives in France), he didn't want to be too helpful by, you know, including any commonly used search terms in his post (love you, LeStempy).

Download it all before he goes on strike and sets it on fire.

I remembered I'd bookmarked it, it's here:

Thread 'Random Elgrand information' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/random-Elgrand-information.34107/

LeStempy posted it but, presumably due to going native (he lives in France), he didn't want to be too helpful by, you know, including any commonly used search terms in his post (love you, LeStempy).

Download it all before he goes on strike and sets it on fire.
Awesome! Thanks for that dude!!
Ha ha love the last bit! Especially as a friend of mine got stuck in France yesterday... Because they were protesting and set stuff on fire!! 🤣🤣

Back