• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 246 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,175 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 48 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.3%

• Total voters
2006 E51 Rider (kind of, get it in 2 weeks)
I went for a very rare paint option. White. :p

'ere all week.

Stop rubbing it in. I’ve not got one yet. Want to check out various options at Blackpool, but currently thinking E51 3.5 4x4 Highway Star

I know my Elgrand is a 2004 E51 but no idea what model it is?.... Anyone know how I can find out?

I know my Elgrand is a 2004 E51 but no idea what model it is?.... Anyone know how I can find out?

The chassis number was in the driver's side of the engine for me... then use the online search Japanese car thingy...

an E50 highway star, nice little weekend camper; although the electrical system has seen better days.

Well it certainly looks like the E51 is the more popular!

None yet 😣 but on the hunt for a 4x4 with power blinds just have to find one which isnt white and doesn't have a beige interior😅

Back