• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
1999 E50, don't know if I'm reviving an old post, but it's the timeline on TapaTalk, [emoji23]

TJ-Spamalot said:
1999 E50, don't know if I'm reviving an old post, but it's the timeline on TapaTalk, [emoji23]

If you go to this thread on a PC, you will see there is a poll to vote on. You don't get the poll in Tapatalk :thumbup:

My bookmark on iOS Safari has the old https link, what's the up to date one Karl ?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.elgrandoc.uk">http://forum.elgrandoc.uk</a><!-- m -->

The 51's are winning? Ouch. Oh well, just means the 50's must be rarer ;)

Just voted.

Pretty close between the two on here then.

Come on you 51's :D

51's are stomping it now.

ne51

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk

51's are the daddies :)

(Although secretly I think the E50 is a better looking car)

Nearly 500 members and 65 votes. Come on peeps... Pull your fingers out your backsides.

The 51 boys are stomping it now. Come on you 50's!!!! Cast your votes!

so where are the 52's i would like to see one in the flesh

E51 highway star, in metal blue. With new after market head unit and drop down dvd/TV What a superb motor, smooth as a nut, love it.

E51 XL 2/4WD

Had it a week and the original plan of converting to a camper is starting to go out the window - think I might get an older cheaper e50 and do that? Or is that just greedy?

2000 E50, (ATWE50) 4x4, ZD30, Premier Edition, full leather and wood accents.

Noooooo, the 51's are romping it now. Us 50 owners are being overtaken..

Saying that, there are more E50's on the road... I guess the owners are less likely to be part of a forum.

How do you change from having none to having a 51?

Back