• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Where can I get parts?

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Well, where would you get parts for any other car?

Most motor factors stock general spares for the Elgrand now. Most service items are available including brakes, bearings and bushes. The BEST place to get your parts from is BMR (https://bmr-automotive.com/). He's a member here and will do his best to help. In some cases he may not be the cheapest, but that's because he doesn't sell cheap shit parts that will fail after a few months. He's an enthusiast and a mechanic, the best kind of person to buy from when taking care of your car.

As for other bits like body parts, bumpers, lights, seats etc. You are going to have to go to a breakers yard. There are plenty of places in the UK that are breaking Elgrands. I don't know them all, but there is a good one in York, or there is the Elgrand Warehouse in Cornwall. Expect to pay a lot for body parts. They are big and scarce. An E50 Rider bumper will set you back £600. An E51 Rider bumper will set you back £1000. There's an idea. The best advise here is... don't crash it or prang it! Often repair is cheaper than replacement... so look into quotes from body shops when possible rather than looking for replacements.

Aside from this, the alternative is to get the parts from Japan. This is possible, but expensive. There are a few places you can go to who regularly import parts. Ask them for a quote and they will get them over here as part of a bigger order they are placing. This will help with shipping costs etc. Delivery time from Japan can take a few months though, so don't expect it here next day.

As a closing statement... don't worry too much about it. We have 1400 members and all of them have been able to get what they need.

Last edited:
Hi Karl

I was just viewing the link from BMR Automotive regarding parts. I do all of my own oil changes on our Mitsubishi V6 and my Honda Prelude, so of course, need oil filter and sump plug washers. Question - I had heard that the 3.5 Litre Elgrand motor is the same as that in the Nissan 350Z, is that not the case? I ask because if so, we should be able to source these very basic parts here in Australia?

But - I guess it is possible that the Elgrand filters might need to be smaller to fit into a tighter space?

Is a place to find spare parts in New Zealand? Thanks?

You'll have to try your local parts suppliers I'm afraid mate, I can't help myself.

Maybe Brian @BMR would post to you, but the shipping and taxes involved will be excessive I would think.

Australia have a big Market for Elgrands, so maybe try contacting some of our Aus members for help?

Gidday from Downunder - patoca. What parts are you after - if it's engine parts or engine accessories you should be able to use the Nissan dealers because those parts are shared on other Nissan vehicles with the 3.5-litre engine.

Cheers

Steve

For peeps in Melb or Aus generally, Niss4x4 ship Elgrand parts nation wide. They can be a bit of a pain to deal with but they have the most stock.

Almost every part number is listed here in English https://Nissan.epc-data.com/Elgrand/ and you can get exploded part diagrams in the Russian version here https://Nissan.epc-data.com/Elgrand/

This website https://www.amayama.com/en is good for sourcing new parts from Japan, as well as the usual Rakuten, YahooJP etc...

There's a bloke active on the OC FB page called Malcolm Cooper, he is in NZ and would know where to source parts over there.

Anyone have luck locating parts in Canada? I imagine engine parts for a VQ35 wouldn't be an issue as there are alot of other Nissans sold locally with the engine? Anyone have feedback on suspension?

Anyone have luck locating parts in Canada? I imagine engine parts for a VQ35 wouldn't be an issue as there are alot of other Nissans sold locally with the engine? Anyone have feedback on suspension?

Did you come right with the suspension parts? would like to know where from for myself.

Think the suspension is pretty unique to the Elgrand, not aware of it sharing parts with anything else. Although check other big Nissans like the Murano.

Most motor factors stock general spares for the Elgrand now. Most service items are available including brakes, bearings and bushes. The BEST place to get your parts from is BMR (http://bmr-automotive.vpweb.co.uk/). He's a member here and will do his best to help. In some cases he may not be the cheapest, but that's because he doesn't sell cheap shit parts that will fail after a few months. He's an enthusiast and a mechanic, the best kind of person to buy from when taking care of your car.

As for other bits like body parts, bumpers, lights, seats etc. You are going to have to go to a breakers yard. There are plenty of places in the UK that are breaking Elgrands. I don't know them all, but there is a good one in York, or there is the Elgrand Warehouse in Cornwall. Expect to pay a lot for body parts. They are big and scarce. An E50 Rider bumper will set you back £600. An E51 Rider bumper will set you back £1000. There's an idea. The best advise here is... don't crash it or prang it! Often repair is cheaper than replacement... so look into quotes from body shops when possible rather than looking for replacements.

Aside from this, the alternative is to get the parts from Japan. This is possible, but expensive. There are a few places you can go to who regularly import parts. Ask them for a quote and they will get them over here as part of a bigger order they are placing. This will help with shipping costs etc. Delivery time from Japan can take a few months though, so don't expect it here next day.

As a closing statement... don't worry too much about it. We have 1400 members and all of them have been able to get what they need.

Hi
I am looking for a bumper for a Nissan Rider, the places in York and Cornwall mentioned above, do you have any idea what they are called.

Thank you

Hi
I am looking for a bumper for a Nissan Rider, the places in York and Cornwall mentioned above, do you have any idea what they are called.

Thank you
Hi the one mentioned from York I think will actually be Tojomotors near Beverley, Hull.
Here's their website with contact details.
www.elgrandcarparts.co.uk
Steve's a member on here and breaks a lot of elgrands so hopefully he'll have the parts you're after 👍

Have tried the link for

Most motor factors stock general spares for the Elgrand now. Most service items are available including brakes, bearings and bushes. The BEST place to get your parts from is BMR (http://bmr-automotive.vpweb.co.uk/). He's a member here and will do his best to help. In some cases he may not be the cheapest, but that's because he doesn't sell cheap shit parts that will fail after a few months. He's an enthusiast and a mechanic, the best kind of person to buy from when taking care of your car.

Hi karl, I've tried the link for Brian but it says that there's an error on the page, I'm smelling fuel in my expansion tank, an indicator that the head gasket is going and I need a replacement supplied cheers buddy

There is a new link in the navigation bar at the top as he changed website a while ago. I'll go back and amend my links,.

Back