• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wheels on Wednesdays @ Worcester (13 March next event)

Hoping to make this one as I missed the one this Sunday. Will check a bit nearer the day and let you know as SWMBO may have other plans!😂🤣

Hi.
I could turn up to meet up providing the weather is good. I am junction 11a so not million miles away 👍

Hoping to make this one as I missed the one this Sunday. Will check a bit nearer the day and let you know as SWMBO may have other plans!😂🤣
I've never been to one but got told about it and I think it looks like a good meet. Hope a few of us could go to spread the Elgrand message :)

Hi.
I could turn up to meet up providing the weather is good. I am junction 11a so not million miles away 👍
11a? I used to work in Barnwood about 25 years ago....... Lived nr Pershore back then

Hope we can get a few together, and have a chat, a brew and a look round

I've never been to one but got told about it and I think it looks like a good meet. Hope a few of us could go to spread the Elgrand message :)

11a? I used to work in Barnwood about 25 years ago....... Lived nr Pershore back then

Hope we can get a few together, and have a chat, a brew and a look round
Wonder if our paths have crossed in the past as I'm Pershore based and have been for the last 47yrs.

My Dad used to work at Barnwood many years ago (CEGB and Nuclear Electric days).

Yes, this sounds good to me. I'll double check with susie. She'll probably be along later to comment herself.

We have booked our car pass/ticket for the show car area..should be a nice run out..😀

I'm booked too :) - tickets must be pre-booked

@Jaki @Muzzawolves @Parentalnightmare @Ian H fancy tagging along? its £4 and we could meet at Kidderminster services (Starbucks!) for a convoy!

Everyone is welcome, I'm new and really want to meet some of you lovely people and showcase our fabulous vehicles. So do join in - please

I'm booked too :) - tickets must be pre-booked
The car park opens at 4pm for mid week events and 9.30am for breakfast events, there will be a small charge of £4.00 per car and £3.00 per motorbike payable in advance via the website or £5.00 cash per vehicle on the day.

Me and Dawn intend to go but will pay on the day as we will skip it if the weather is REALLY bad on the day 🤨

The more the merrier lol I'm looking forward to it. Must get the machine polisher out before!

Must be more people in the Midlands with Elgrands, come on ya miserable buggers, join in 😉

Not sure if anyone is about this weekend, but there is another Wheels on Wednesday morning meeting this Sunday. Weather's going to be awesome apparently so I'm heading over if anyone else is going we could convoy in at 09:30.

Hiya, I've not been able to make any of the recent (good weather) ones. Hoping to get to the August and September meets. Enjoy and do take a few pics for us please

Back