• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Thanks for that Peter tried that but LEDs in doors and footwells stay on whatever, unless they were on all the time and never noticed before.
Have a play around it does work eventually.. the footwell lights should go off after 20mins without doing anything .. I used to run my battery flat by leaving the side doors open , as they are powered , learnt to turn them off via a switch under the steering column.. I’ve now fitted a bigger battery also .. that helps too

When checking my mileage for the limited miles insurance I found I have only done 2200 miles this year
Must get out more
I don’t think daisey will even do that this year.. semi retired her .. fishing n camping trips only … and maybe a quick blast to blow the cobwebs out

Yesterday we were supposed to have a camping weekend at silverstone for the British grand prix.. long story cut short I booked the pitch last year and waited for the GP tickets to go on sale.. I shit out on the tickets for one reason or another. Campsite wouldn't let me carry over till next year !!!!!! £360 down the drain 😪 watching Free practice and qualifying on TV and seeing the shite weather..glad I stayed at home 🤣🤣

Yesterday we were supposed to have a camping weekend at silverstone for the British grand prix.. long story cut short I booked the pitch last year and waited for the GP tickets to go on sale.. I shit out on the tickets for one reason or another. Campsite wouldn't let me carry over till next year !!!!!! £360 down the drain 😪 watching Free practice and qualifying on TV and seeing the shite weather..glad I stayed at home 🤣🤣
£360 for a weekend camping that's taking the piss. And I bet they resold your pitch

Last edited:
i thought the petrol prices had stabilized just paid £206 a litre at my local Esso station mrs just asked can we afford to go to castle coombe sure i said its only 200 mile round trip do it on a full tank

not scantily clad me being blind didnt help although it wasnt hand sanitizer at the door it was vaseline:eek:

Nearly three years. ..got pinged by the NHS cvod app five minutes ago.
Marvelous.
On top my of my weekend generally, should have expected in it🙄
Be careful, I don't think the NHS are doing T&T now, but there are a few scams using it as an 'in' ... just be aware. I could be wrong but my mrs got one this morning, and she's been off sick (and no contact with others) for several weeks ... turned out it was a scam text!!

Must have been a bucket full for that price per litre 😂

I once went to a hospital, and was looking for the correct department, and the sign said 'For family planning, use the rear entrance' .

Very wise words I thought.

Be careful, I don't think the NHS are doing T&T now, but there are a few scams using it as an 'in' ... just be aware. I could be wrong but my mrs got one this morning, and she's been off sick (and no contact with others) for several weeks ... turned out it was a scam text!!
It was the NHS Covid app, the one that relies on Bluetooth.
Either way, no idea where or when it was.
More to the point, even with isolation, I still managed to catch Covid somehow at the start of the year.
So seems redundant now, aside from morbid fascination.

Sometimes it seems that Elgrand is trying with all his might to tell me:
- Dude, I'm tired, take me back to Japan..
And I answered him: Brother, be patient for another 10 years, everything will get better in my country and I will let you go to your ancestors and buy the 51st ....
Elgrand replies: *rusty screeching brakes*....

Sometimes it seems that Elgrand is trying with all his might to tell me:
- Dude, I'm tired, take me back to Japan..
And I answered him: Brother, be patient for another 10 years, everything will get better in my country and I will let you go to your ancestors and buy the 51st ....
Elgrand replies: *rusty screeching brakes*....
That the true spirit of E50 👍keep the faith🚜🚐🚜🚐

i thought the petrol prices had stabilized just paid £206 a litre at my local Esso station mrs just asked can we afford to go to castle coombe sure i said its only 200 mile round trip do it on a full tank
Two Hundred and Six pounds a litre?!? WTF @Bob Edwards !! 🤣 🤣

Back