• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

And u have seen euro 2020 , Wimbledon, the open and silverstone, so all is gd
I think you are referring to Tom Cruise, his ass must be stinging with the amount of people who have kissed it recently.

Last edited:
I think you are referring to Tom Cruise, his ass must be stinging with the amount of people who have kissed it recently.
Eww, I used to fancy Tom Cruise in Top Gun, I think all girls did back then, but he has turned into a weirdo now. 😟

On a serious note when “Rainman“ was filmed, I was Dustin Hoffmans stunt double and Dustin came to stay with me on my wing to get into character.
Tom was very aloof and wore high heels all the time.
I’m a very good driver…..

Eww, I used to fancy Tom Cruise in Top Gun, I think all girls did back then, but he has turned into a weirdo now. 😟
Really not sure about the Scientology thing, but I do like his films, Jack Reacher, Knight and Day, Mission Impossible 1-50, I can't wait for the new Top Gun, Maverick film! 😎

On a serious note when “Rainman“ was filmed, I was Dustin Hoffmans stunt double and Dustin came to stay with me on my wing to get into character.
Tom was very aloof and wore high heels all the time.
I’m a very good driver…..
Tom Cruise high heels and a errrr driver

Really not sure about the Scientology thing, but I do like his films, Jack Reacher, Knight and Day, Mission Impossible 1-50, I can't wait for the new Top Gun, Maverick film! 😎
Neighbour says he's a really nice guy to work with and focussed as Andy is doing the SFX for the latest MI, did like Jack Reacher and Collateral Damage.

Yeah it's the Scientology thing and him jumping about on sofas which put me off.

Oh yes Collateral Damage! He was a good baddy in that!👍

Yeah it's the Scientology thing and him jumping about on sofas which put me off.
So if he shouted gribbit while hopping around and found a different imaginary friend would you fancy him again? 🤣😂

So on Wednesday Khaleesi had convinced me to see the Shakespeare play "As You Like It" at Racks Close, Guildford which is an open air theatre in the woods. We had a nice pre-play meal in Olivo and suitably fortified with Peroni and white wine we entered Racks Close. We booked in at the entrance tent and on into the open seated area (near the back). I said to Khal "are you sure this is not Cocoon?" as it seemed to me that we were the youngest oldies by some years (given that I had made my Dorian Gray pact many years ago). She glared at me.

Anyway after some short acts we all had to move en masse to another part of the woods for the remaining acts (including the interval). So the journey to the new location was up a reasonable inclined grassy path that seemed to drop at the top into a floodlite nothing, we hung back just in case a winch had to be called for and I said to Khal "seems to me that they are all marching into a space ship", she actually laughted at that. Anyway it was great show and a great night without rain in the open air, Khal was bitten but they avoided me.

My WTF is this, since Khal finished work a couple of her ex-work pals drop by on either every Thu of Fri (we were at Hayling Island yesterday) so today they turned up in the garden and all three were soon quaffing white wine whilst I was watching something sport, waiting for the shadow to cover Ed so I could polish him. Anyway I overheard Khal giving my Cocoon observations much to the merriment of all three. So after she berated me, she used my material...oh well after all "the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players..."

So on Wednesday Khaleesi had convinced me to see the Shakespeare play "As You Like It" at Racks Close, Guildford which is an open air theatre in the woods. We had a nice pre-play meal in Olivo and suitably fortified with Peroni and white wine we entered Racks Close. We booked in at the entrance tent and on into the open seated area (near the back). I said to Khal "are you sure this is not Cocoon?" as it seemed to me that we were the youngest oldies by some years (given that I had made my Dorian Gray pact many years ago). She glared at me.

Anyway after some short acts we all had to move en masse to another part of the woods for the remaining acts (including the interval). So the journey to the new location was up a reasonable inclined grassy path that seemed to drop at the top into a floodlite nothing, we hung back just in case a winch had to be called for and I said to Khal "seems to me that they are all marching into a space ship", she actually laughted at that. Anyway it was great show and a great night without rain in the open air, Khal was bitten but they avoided me.

My WTF is this, since Khal finished work a couple of her ex-work pals drop by on either every Thu of Fri (we were at Hayling Island yesterday) so today they turned up in the garden and all three were soon quaffing white wine whilst I was watching something sport, waiting for the shadow to cover Ed so I could polish him. Anyway I overheard Khal giving my Cocoon observations much to the merriment of all three. So after she berated me, she used my material...oh well after all "the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players..."
Believe it Shakespeare has been used on the forum before .we’re a cultural lot lol

WTF!?! My battery shit itself of volts this morning (was apparently new when I bought the Elgrand). It's been faultless for the last three months and was only parked up from 4pm to 8am. It wasn't locked last night, would leaving the "key" not fully off cause it flatten? It normally bleeps if you forget. It's a 60Ah Bosch, so 2-3A drain would probably drag it down to nothing in that time but I can't find anything on that shouldn't be.
Put it on charge, got a lift to work, came home, refitted battery and it fired up first time. No battery warning light on the dash and alternator putting out 14.4v
Can only wait and see what happens in the morning!

Last edited:
Back