• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

bloody neighbours i was not in today but nipper was round with the kids doing dinner when the lady at the back light a fire at midday with plastic and rubber on it nipper was not amused and went round her and her husband went into the house and was putting the fire out with pots and pans think he scared them i now have a bottle of wine as an appology

You mean so you find me in bed with your wife as then you have grounds for a divorce thus saving you money and a fortune in the long term? ;o)))))
Anything that saves me a job and money lol ;) She's a lousy cook by the way but is fond of a bit of Polish sausage LOL

Been using my sons R50 Mini One whilst the two Elgrands are off the road and now the gearbox is broke!!!!! Midland gearbox was apparently designed with a maximum of only taking 55bhp, my sons is more like 130bhp!! Two options rebuild the sh*t gearbox for 600 euros or fit a later 6 speed gearbox with flywheel and new clutch and drive shafts for 1600!!! WTF!!!

This just flew over my house, it’s usually RyanAir or EasyJet…..is this a new budget airline ?
🤫
C17 Globemaster, 2x USAF ones of those just left Cornwall with a Marine One each onboard!

Been using my sons R50 Mini One whilst the two Elgrands are off the road and now the gearbox is broke!!!!! Midland gearbox was apparently designed with a maximum of only taking 55bhp, my sons is more like 130bhp!! Two options rebuild the sh*t gearbox for 600 euros or fit a later 6 speed gearbox with flywheel and new clutch and drive shafts for 1600!!! WTF!!!
Ah the oft-busted chocolate gearbox. Commiserations.

Mate had an R50, bought for buttons with a noisy box. He ended up fitting a 6 speed kit, not too difficult but quite expensive. Much nicer afterwards.

Shame it's not yours though, are you obliged to fix it?

You broke it you fix it ;o)))))

Ah the oft-busted chocolate gearbox. Commiserations.

Mate had an R50, bought for buttons with a noisy box. He ended up fitting a 6 speed kit, not too difficult but quite expensive. Much nicer afterwards.

Shame it's not yours though, are you obliged to fix it?

No! lol My son was already talking about putting a 6 speed in! lol
Yesterday I noticed a trail of gearbox oil around my town oops!

Some people are just plain thick. Had an item on ebay for collection only so some twat buys and pays then sends a message asking me to post it. Answer, fuck off.

Some people are just plain thick. Had an item on ebay for collection only so some twat buys and pays then sends a message asking me to post it. Answer, fuck off.
I sold a MK4 golf on eBay years ago for 5.5k it was mint. Guy comes up from Brum and wastes my afternoon test driving and tyre kicking. He offered me 3k and said that's all it's worth. I told him bye bye off you go then. He got a bit lairy and said that's all he's got!
2 mins later he knocks on the front door and asked for a ride to the train station!
I told him it's 2 miles down the hill and very calmly closed the door.
Never ever sell cars on eBay. EVER.

( Put on auto trader and sold to someone local for full price in the end)

I sold a MK4 golf on eBay years ago for 5.5k it was mint. Guy comes up from Brum and wastes my afternoon test driving and tyre kicking. He offered me 3k and said that's all it's worth. I told him bye bye off you go then. He got a bit lairy and said that's all he's got!
2 mins later he knocks on the front door and asked for a ride to the train station!
I told him it's 2 miles down the hill and very calmly closed the door.
Never ever sell cars on eBay. EVER.

( Put on auto trader and sold to someone local for full price in the end)
Put our Volvo on autotrader and had rogue traders of a specific origin calling me every day with offers of half its price.." that's all its worth, bro...."
First off, I ain't your bro.
Second, if that's all its worth, why is every other of the similar spec etc no more than £600 either side of mine?
Cheeky swines angling to make a super fast, super fat payday.

Today's WTF.... Landscapers finally rocked up at 10am.... And are now blasting out some Scouse minister sermon, talking about God and Jesus.

Last edited:
Put our Volvo on autotrader and had rogue traders of a specific origin calling me every day with offers of half its price.." that's all its worth, bro...."
First off, I ain't your bro.
Second, if that's all its worth, why is every other of the similar spec etc no more than £600 either side of mine?
Cheeky swines angling to make a super fast, super fat payday.

Today's WTF.... Landscapers finally rocked up at 10am.... And are now blasting out some Scouse minister sermon, talking about God and Jesus.
Amen brother!

WTF has Graeme Souness been eating ?
68 years old - he doesn’t look a day older than 40.
Next time he speaks on the England commentary I’m putting my sunglasses by on - Colgate will be on the phone.

WTF!!!??! Royal Mail total fckwits. Can anyone guess what is wrong with this pic?
View attachment 56370 I LIVE AT No 24!!!! WTF (as in Where The Fuck) is my parcel???????
It's number 24 on a totally different street, possibly another town too.

Back