• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Went to Keighley Texaco for the LPG car parked in front of the pump after 10 mins waiting went into the garage and asked politely who had blocked the pump. Was told by staff I should not rush the customers so I left 10 mins later the customer came back he had been to McDonalds for a burger cheeky selfish sod. When I asked why he did not move his car forward he replied because there was no sign telling him to. Braindead.

I do that when there is a white Elgrand behind me waiting....... I also peruse the magazines and Haribo section whilst looking out of the window towards the pumps.......
I only do that when I'm in my black Elgrand. If I'm in my white one I block black ones in :rolleyes:

After a nice day out today, got home to find a little love-note from The Feds; apparently I was going (a smidge) too fast and they're doing me for speeding.

I know it's 100% my fault, but pissy-pissy-piss-bollocks.

In this game points really don't make prizes.

After a nice day out today, got home to find a little love-note from The Feds; apparently I was going (a smidge) too fast and they're doing me for speeding.

I know it's 100% my fault, but pissy-pissy-piss-bollocks.

In this game points really don't make prizes.
But the half dozen BMW 1 series, Audi a3s and VW Golfs that went roaring past me like I was in reverse on the m55 yesterday will get a free pass as usual.
Traffic cops,.Councils and Highways agency..
...get your priorities right. Enforce the limits on motorways with snipers on the gantries, residential offenders will soon fall in line. None of this stuffing your hands in our wallets for 3 mph over a 30 etc....

I do that when there is a white Elgrand behind me waiting....... I also peruse the magazines and Haribo section whilst looking out of the window towards the pumps.......
If there is a VW behind me at the pumps I've been known to take half an hour to "find" my nectar card :D :D

Beautiful weekend neighbour decides to use a breaker to take out a outside wall all weekend , 6 years and he is still building or knocking something down .. waiting for the house to collapse.. took myself fishing for some peace n quiet …

Back