• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

FUEL ECONOMY!!??? BLOODY RAPING MY WALLET!!

dont think you buy a 3.5 v6 for fuel economy :joy::joy::joy:🏎️🏎️⛽⛽⛽

Economy and Elgrand do not go together. Smiles per miles do though 😁😁😁

Ok so had the dreaded second jab ( AZ) and have felt shit ever since, in fact I’ve had pains in places I didn’t know I had for four weeks now but it seems it may be turning a corner today so of course I pop on here
Thing is you lot have been so talkative I’ve had to mark every post as read for the first time ever so if I’ve missed anything thing I’m sure I’ll see it at some point I’m not avoiding anything/ anyone LOL

Ok so had the dreaded second jab ( AZ) and have felt shit ever since, in fact I’ve had pains in places I didn’t know I had for four weeks now but it seems it may be turning a corner today so of course I pop on here
Thing is you lot have been so talkative I’ve had to mark every post as read for the first time ever so if I’ve missed anything thing I’m sure I’ll see it at some point I’m not avoiding anything/ anyone LOL
I hadn't realised the second jab should be dreaded! Hopefully mine won't be so bad. Good to hear you're starting to feel better though mate, good to have you back 👍

Hope your on the mend Dave! I felt shitty for a good few days after my first jab. Hoping the 2nd is better for me.

Hope your on the mend Dave! I felt shitty for a good few days after my first jab. Hoping the 2nd is better for me.
It’s apparently not to be feared
I did have multiple pains before, it just seems the AZ Jab has exaggerated them;)

had my second az jab no problems whatsoever although a lady did slide off her chair and got the doctor running aroud

To the Amazon driver that just delivered to my house....
Bunging the box under the rear of the Elgrand and then slipping a card through the letter box with ninja-esq silence and then legging it simply isn't good enough. In the time it took you to write the card out saying where you'd stashed the parcel, you could have saved yourself an extra twenty seconds and just knocked on and then legged it if you didn't want to hang around for us to answer the door.
🤬

What the.... I've been logged in here for 3 days!

Lots of people buy Elgrands with economy in mind and the full intention of converting to LPG 😉

⛽⛽⛽:):p:laughing:
Yep now you mention it that's what I did!

had my second az jab no problems whatsoever although a lady did slide off her chair and got the doctor running aroud
Did she faint?

Only had my first jab, nurse says 'I'll just put something on your arm to numb it a bit before the injection'. Then she says 'That's it all done'. I said 'Aww was that it, you tricked me I like to watch the needle go in' lol.

i think so she just said i don't feel too good and slid down and sat on the floor doctor and nurse picked her up and took her behind some screens

Did she faint?

Only had my first jab, nurse says 'I'll just put something on your arm to numb it a bit before the injection'. Then she says 'That's it all done'. I said 'Aww was that it, you tricked me I like to watch the needle go in' lol.
Out of the corner of her eye she caught Bob sauntering in to the room his manly good looks made such an impression on this lady, she suddenly felt a rush of blood to the head and promptly fainted, wishing for Bob to give her the kiss of life.........

I may be wrong..........

Back