• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just realised my driving licence has run out on the 10/11/20 :scream: :scream: :scream: 💩
Did not get a reminder.
But found this on the DVLA website

If your licence expired between 1 February and 31 December 2020​

Your driving licence or entitlement to drive in the UK was automatically extended for 11 months. This is because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

The extension started from the date your licence was due to expire.

You will not get a new licence as part of the automatic extension. You’ll only get a new licence when you renew it.

You can renew your licence online at any time before the extension ends.

Renew your licence as normal if it expires on or after 1 January 2021.

:mask::relieved:🙌🙏

Just realised my driving licence has run out on the 10/11/20 :scream: :scream: :scream: 💩
Did not get a reminder.
But found this on the DVLA website

If your licence expired between 1 February and 31 December 2020​

Your driving licence or entitlement to drive in the UK was automatically extended for 11 months. This is because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

The extension started from the date your licence was due to expire.

You will not get a new licence as part of the automatic extension. You’ll only get a new licence when you renew it.

You can renew your licence online at any time before the extension ends.

Renew your licence as normal if it expires on or after 1 January 2021.

:mask::relieved:🙌🙏
He's a very naughty boy........... ;o))))

to the man in the black vw t6 STOP waving at me:mad: i dont know you that is twice now:rolleyes: i keep looking at the front to see if someone has stuck a badge on:scream: i may need therapy :joy:
My mate in Clanfield has a blackT6, he probably thinks you are me.

WTF. No wifi here and just had text to tell me I'm nearing my data limit.

Back from a weeks jaunt to Dover, now have wifi and computer again, yay!

Any road up, whilst there Mrs Stempy was doing a bit of research into her family history and we found the house in Ramsgate where her grandmother lived as a child. Well wtf are the chances of finding this parked outside? I left a note on the windscreen to say the towbar was illegal.

IMG_20210505_104434_0.jpg

Clean joke thread says nothing Covid related, so WTF!

Attachments

• VIDEO-2021-05-08-13-59-21.mp4
    3.7 MB
WTF, While I was in the shop renewing my lads bus pass for school my wife got a text saying that his mate had tested positive for Covid and he was off for a week, bollocks anybody want a weeks useless bus travel!

WTF, While I was in the shop renewing my lads bus pass for school my wife got a text saying that his mate had tested positive for Covid and he was off for a week, bollocks anybody want a weeks useless bus travel!
Oh no! How's that for timing!!

Back