• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

To be fair they look no dafter than some of the stupid big ones you see bolted on.

At that price it's worth having a few so when u go out and see someone u don't like u can pop one on their car.
Probably criminal damage but funny as hell.
You've really got me thinking now..

I'd have so much down force that the suspension would be constantly bottomed out.

I'd have so much down force that the suspension would be constantly bottomed out.
Imagine how awesome you'd look though.

snap plus all the dust from Iceland and Italian volcanoes :mask:

Backed out of the bin store this afternoon, looking at rear camera, everything going great....CRACK!
Rear bumper bent and cracked by the rear wheel arch.
Clipped back in, but it's bent outwards slightly and the paintwork all crazed around the the split.
Are the bumpers easily repairable, or do I need to get in touch with Steve at Tojo and open my wallet....?

ALL I WANT. ALL I FUCKING WANT IS TO SIT INSIDE WITH A DRAUGHT PINT. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Back