• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Went to my Elgrand this morning and found a big scratch down the passenger wing and door, as you can guess I’m not happy. The only place it could have been done is at work, so now even more annoyed

Went to my Elgrand this morning and found a big scratch down the passenger wing and door, as you can guess I’m not happy. The only place it could have been done is at work, so now even more annoyed

Any CCTV?

Unfortunately not, the car park is that big everyone could park with an empty space either side and there would still be spaces

Bugger!

Unfortunately not, the car park is that big everyone could park with an empty space either side and there would still be spaces
That makes a scratch even more annoying ☹

Flew out to Hamburg last week and the git sat next to me was sneezing and spluttering all over the place, now I have his bollocking cold. Why can't people keep their diseases to themselves, I bet everyone one on that flight is now ill thanks to one selfish shitbag.

I'm pissed off now. Wednesday I trap the middle row off side seatbelt in the sliding manual door, completely knackered, has a hole in it need a new one.
Of course it comes in pissing three doesn't it?
We start to hear a knocking from the front when we go over speed bumps so decide we won't risk taking it on holiday in a couple of weeks.
Just pop out in the pissing thing and 2 minutes away from home and the engine management light comes on!

B*st*rd car.

Hopefully that last one is heavy rain related, Christ knows.

I knew everything was going to fecking well.

Luckily it is still under warranty so will get it booked in but just had 4 new tyres put on and was really looking forward to going on holiday in it. FFS.

I'm pissed off now. Wednesday I trap the middle row off side seatbelt in the sliding manual door, completely knackered, has a hole in it need a new one.
We start to hear a knocking from the front when we go over speed bumps so decide we won't risk taking it on holiday in a couple of weeks.
Just pop out in the pissing thing and 2 minutes away from home and the engine management light comes on!

B*st*rd car.

Luckily it is still under warranty so will get it booked in but just had 4 new tyres put on and was really looking forward to going on holiday in it. FFS.

Sorry to hear this, hope you get it sorted

B*st*rd car.

Hope you get these things sorted and can still get away

Back