• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I just wish I had the incident captured on dash cam footage for all to see .

It was a most bizarre incident indeed ! really funny too ! πŸ˜‚πŸš‘πŸ‘
You do have a wonderful kind soul. I hope he feels bad and has to donate to the ambulance service to clear his conscience.

You do have a wonderful kind soul. I hope he feels bad and has to donate to the ambulance service to clear his conscience.

Thank you for your kind words .
I would rather him drop off copious amounts of krispy kreme donuts for all the staff to consume at my ambulance station. πŸ˜‚πŸ©πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸš‘

No, he will just go home and beat his wife.

Think I may have to stop washing my poor bus, washed last week found tow bar dent in tailgate, wash this week some prick has managed to scrape front alloy and halfway down my door, no note, no sorry. fucking knob. I am really starting to hate the human race in general. Apart from ppl here of course and the Japanese, great cars, culture and martial arts, apart from that I'm done

was going to wash mine today but to cold :( then as i was stopped waiting for the lights to change a big yellow monster came by and shit brown/pink slurry all down the side of my grand :scream: gritter in the bus lane BASTARD he snuck up on me :sob::sob::sob:

Just done a shop run for my 92yr old dad.. main roads are pretty clear of snow n ice a few patches about still... but the side roads are sheet ice as it was -10 last night so why would you even attempt to got out on your mountain bike.. guy lost control as I turned into our side road and looked at me like I was the twat...

Just done a shop run for my 92yr old dad.. main roads are pretty clear of snow n ice a few patches about still... but the side roads are sheet ice as it was -10 last night so why would you even attempt to got out on your mountain bike.. guy lost control as I turned into our side road and looked at me like I was the twat...
I think twat on a bike, flows off the tongue best. 🀣
Also a look of it my god I'm about to get squished is similar to the look of you twat.

Can alcohol stave off a nervous breakdown? My wife and me are looking after two of our grandchildren while there mum and dad are on holiday (for 10 days)! There is a calender in the kitchen where the oldest boy (age 7) was crossing off the days until his mum and dad come home. I am now finding that it is me crossing off the days out of sheer desperation. The younger boy (age 3) seems to be doing a constant audition for "The Omen 3". Haven' t seen 1 or 2, but find it impossible to believe that Damien could be more difficult to handle than my youngest grandson. Hence the original question, whether alcohol can stave off a nervous breakdown. I certainly hope so because I value my sanity (what little I have left). 😭

Can alcohol stave off a nervous breakdown? My wife and me are looking after two of our grandchildren while there mum and dad are on holiday (for 10 days)! There is a calender in the kitchen where the oldest boy (age 7) was crossing off the days until his mum and dad come home. I am now finding that it is me crossing off the days out of sheer desperation. The younger boy (age 3) seems to be doing a constant audition for "The Omen 3". Haven' t seen 1 or 2, but find it impossible to believe that Damien could be more difficult to handle than my youngest grandson. Hence the original question, whether alcohol can stave off a nervous breakdown. I certainly hope so because I value my sanity (what little I have left). 😭
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You should try it here. 20 month old twins aka the demolition crew

Back