• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

sold my delica at the weekend after i was told there was about 600 quids worth of welding to do:eek: my mate bought it at a good price for me (no mot) he put it in this morning and it passed :mad: no advisories or any thing not even the ones from last year :eek: so hes now got a three grand car for half price and its snowing :rolleyes: just my luck or his:p

sold my delica at the weekend after i was told there was about 600 quids worth of welding to do:eek: my mate bought it at a good price for me (no mot) he put it in this morning and it passed :mad: no advisories or any thing not even the ones from last year :eek: so hes now got a three grand car for half price and its snowing :rolleyes: just my luck or his:p

At least you don't have to feel guilty about selling him a knackered old rust bucket ;):p

In sunny Teneriffe. Walking along the promenade in Playa de Las America's, spotted a young Romanian woman with her hand in my boss's rucksack. Grabbed her hands and started shouting "police". Initially she struggled and tried to get away, but as people came round us she gave up on that idea and just kept shouting "what is your problem?" In Spanish. Some Spanish women said she had tried to rob them the day before. Some of the lads from the local surfing school stayed with us until the police came (about 40 minutes later). The woman had no shame. Robbery is her profession. The police knew her and took her and my wife and I to the police station. They wanted to know what she might have potentially stolen. It seems that below a certain value in Spain it is not considered a crime. Then a senior officer came along and spotted a very feint scratch on my arm. He asked me if I would let them take me to hospital emergencies I agreed and was seen by a doctor. Really it was just playing the game. For robbery they couldn't touch this girl, but for assault .......
This woman is a shameless thief.
View attachment 12648
Sorry about your ordeal but nice of her to pose for a mugshot.

Sorry about your ordeal but nice of her to pose for a mugshot.
I was a bit surprised she didn't run off. Trouble is that they know the rules and the police can't do anything. For her it was just a bit inconvenient, nothing more.

View attachment 13605Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! */%:#* No words.
Rant over. :mad::(:sob:
Not the first time this has appeared on the Forum unfortunately. Have seen people asking how difficult is it to replace the handle, but don't know if they received any useful replies.

Not the first time this has appeared on the Forum unfortunately. Have seen people asking how difficult is it to replace the handle, but don't know if they received any useful replies.
I know, and the cost for a handle on ebay is about 80 quid!

I know, and the cost for a handle on ebay is about 80 quid!
Crikey, how annoying, they must have wrenched on it.
Had a tenant break a front door key clean off flush with the lock, makes you wonder if they have super strong fingers or something.
I avoid people in my cars (and everywhere else if possible:eek:), tell them to get a taxi next time.

Apparently the handles are very brittle in cold and are hollow plastic. I'm sure I seen on here someone repairing theirs and filling it with some kind of epoxy so it was no longer hollow and likely to break again.

In this cold I've just been using key fob to open door, and if it won't open just telling my son to get in through front, in an effort to keep all handles on the van

Today whilst driving my ambulance at work, i let out a very nice silver Audi estate from a side road in very heavy, very slow moving traffic.
The driver raised his hand in thanks and proceeded to creep out in front of me. I then started to beep my horn (in a non aggressive manner) at him to get his attention and pointed to his car ! The driver then got out of his vehicle, leaving his drivers door open and approached my ambulance like a man possessed ! he walked right up to my window and said " what is your fu#@$ng problem, i said fu#$@ng thank you ! What more do you want ?"

I started to laugh and he said , "are you fuc$#@ng laughing at me ? "
I said no Sir, I'm informing you that there is a laptop computer on your roof ! With that , he looked back at his car to find that there was indeed a laptop on his roof, jammed underneath the silver/chrome roof rails running down the length of his vehicle ( this must of saved his device from sliding off on to the road ?)

He then realised he had made a massive boo boo and repeatedly said sorry, he then explained how it happened.

It transpired that he come out of his house round the corner, carrying a travel mug full of coffee and his laptop, he placed the laptop on the roof so he had one free hand to open the drivers door , he then placed the mug into the cup holder inside his car, he then shut the door forgetting about the laptop on the roof and simply drove off down the street , where I let him in , in front of me .

This gentleman had to eat a vast quantity of humble pie today.
His actions really made me chuckle and cheared me up a great deal indeed ! 😀

The morale of this scenario is , always look before you leap ! 😂👍

Because arrogance is born in personal vanity, arrogant people are driven without mercy. They can never get enough power to fill the soul's needs or enough respect to overcome the fear that they deserve less than they are getting.

Today whilst driving my ambulance at work, i let out a very nice silver Audi estate from a side road in very heavy, very slow moving traffic.
The driver raised his hand in thanks and proceeded to creep out in front of me. I then started to beep my horn (in a non aggressive manner) at him to get his attention and pointed to his car ! The driver then got out of his vehicle, leaving his drivers door open and approached my ambulance like a man possessed ! he walked right up to my window and said " what is your fu#@$ng problem, i said fu#$@ng thank you ! What more do you want ?"

I started to laugh and he said , "are you fuc$#@ng laughing at me ? "
I said no Sir, I'm informing you that there is a laptop computer on your roof ! With that , he looked back at his car to find that there was indeed a laptop on his roof, jammed underneath the silver/chrome roof rails running down the length of his vehicle ( this must of saved his device from sliding off on to the road ?)

He then realised he had made a massive boo boo and repeatedly said sorry, he then explained how it happened.

It transpired that he come out of his house round the corner, carrying a travel mug full of coffee and his laptop, he placed the laptop on the roof so he had one free hand to open the drivers door , he then placed the mug into the cup holder inside his car, he then shut the door forgetting about the laptop on the roof and simply drove off down the street , where I let him in , in front of me .

This gentleman had to eat a vast quantity of humble pie today.
His actions really made me chuckle and cheared me up a great deal indeed ! 😀

The morale of this scenario is , always look before you leap ! 😂👍
:joy:

That is all.

Because arrogance is born in personal vanity, arrogant people are driven without mercy. They can never get enough power to fill the soul's needs or enough respect to overcome the fear that they deserve less than they are getting.
Holy cow Stempy that was deep. Had to read it three times. Still not sure I've got it. :):)

Back