• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Got home from work to find 4 guys laying new vinyl flooring in house... some fucker is colour blind as we asked for a green retro pattern not blue that you have fitted...we have a green kitchen why the fuck would we have blue? Shoddy workmanship ,adhesive spilt on new vinyl. It just looks shit all round

Not good mate and that's a massive understatement :-(

Got home from work to find 4 guys laying new vinyl flooring in house... some fucker is colour blind as we asked for a green retro pattern not blue that you have fitted...we have a green kitchen why the fuck would we have blue? Shoddy workmanship ,adhesive spilt on new vinyl. It just looks shit all round
Been having a shit day to come home to this was just peachy..but one one them was a man mountain so thought I wouldn’t kick off straight away ...

Sorry to hear this Peter,

Don't worry,

I'm sure you will get it sorted out soon .

Book a day off work fella and have a fishing day where you can have time to relax and unwind.
👍

Too cold for fishing but will be having a few beers ...no good for my diet but fook it ... just so pissed off had to sort everything on line where information gets either lost or misread , they don’t announce when there coming just a big ball ache... and to make matters worse paid them on top on the insurance payment to do our utility room ,

Gonna take the day off work not in the right frame of mind to be climbing on ice covered roofs today.. will do something I enjoy... wash my bus and de stress..
That is if the hose hasn’t frozen solid .. may have to take her to the jet wash

Enjoy your day off mate. It can't be as bad as yesterday - hope you get your flooring sorted.
Yeah yesterday was a nightmare, had a new starter motor fitted to the wife’s mini on Monday, and it wouldnt turn over yesterday, so have mechanic coming out today,just seems to a ball ache ... have emailed builder boss that’s sorting out works waiting to hear back..

Seems it’s because the picture on the internet is green but it’s actually blue? This is why we wanted the flooring company to come out to us to discuss vinyl but we lived too far away to be worth it...

That is deffo a WTF:mad:

Seems it’s because the picture on the internet is green but it’s actually blue? This is why we wanted the flooring company to come out to us to discuss vinyl but we lived too far away to be worth it...

Missold on misrepresentation of colour. I suggest you take a screenshot of the image (& print it off) showing the wrong colour before they have a chance to change it, that way, you have the proof just in case :)

Missold on misrepresentation of colour. I suggest you take a screenshot of the image (& print it off) showing the wrong colour before they have a chance to change it, that way, you have the proof just in case :)
Already done and company are paying for a new floor... result no argument held their hands straight up..

Back