• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

In my opinion the public roads should not be used for racing at all. It doesn’t matter if it’s cycling or motor racing.
The simple fact that it’s a race makes it dangerous and the Highway Code will be disregarded for precious seconds . If it must be done on a road the organisers should be forced to close the roads properly and pay accordingly.

So road racing should be banned? I'll bet cars get banned 1st.

In sunny Teneriffe. Walking along the promenade in Playa de Las America's, spotted a young Romanian woman with her hand in my boss's rucksack. Grabbed her hands and started shouting "police". Initially she struggled and tried to get away, but as people came round us she gave up on that idea and just kept shouting "what is your problem?" In Spanish. Some Spanish women said she had tried to rob them the day before. Some of the lads from the local surfing school stayed with us until the police came (about 40 minutes later). The woman had no shame. Robbery is her profession. The police knew her and took her and my wife and I to the police station. They wanted to know what she might have potentially stolen. It seems that below a certain value in Spain it is not considered a crime. Then a senior officer came along and spotted a very feint scratch on my arm. He asked me if I would let them take me to hospital emergencies I agreed and was seen by a doctor. Really it was just playing the game. For robbery they couldn't touch this girl, but for assault .......
This woman is a shameless thief.
IMAG0742.jpg

In sunny Teneriffe. Walking along the promenade in Playa de Las America's, spotted a young Romanian woman with her hand in my boss's rucksack. Grabbed her hands and started shouting "police". Initially she struggled and tried to get away, but as people came round us she gave up on that idea and just kept shouting "what is your problem?" In Spanish. Some Spanish women said she had tried to rob them the day before. Some of the lads from the local surfing school stayed with us until the police came (about 40 minutes later). The woman had no shame. Robbery is her profession. The police knew her and took her and my wife and I to the police station. They wanted to know what she might have potentially stolen. It seems that below a certain value in Spain it is not considered a crime. Then a senior officer came along and spotted a very feint scratch on my arm. He asked me if I would let them take me to hospital emergencies I agreed and was seen by a doctor. Really it was just playing the game. For robbery they couldn't touch this girl, but for assault .......
View attachment 12648

I hate hearing stories like this, becoming an altogether regular occurance, so well done for your part in it all :)

Last edited:
View attachment 12648
Good for you @Frogeyepete well done!

Pregnancy scanned 600 sheep today one tried to assassinate me. broke two ribs. bitch wos not in lamb she going for kabab meat
Not sure who to feel more sorry for, you or the sheep. 😊

Mmmm. Shepherds pie.

Dose anyone else have this problem every where you drive people stop and stare as if they have never seen a Elgrand

Yes!

I had a brand new black Range Rover slow down and pull alongside me yesterday on the M3, all the occupants were pointing and staring, they then gave me a thumbs up, before disappearing at about 120mph

Dose anyone else have this problem every where you drive people stop and stare as if they have never seen a Elgrand
Yep and I kinda like it 😎😎
Had people taking photos of us on the motorways in France while driving along side us!!

Hi Russell, put me down for a few lamb leg steaks, lovely with some mint gravy, mash and veg!!
It's lamb shank for the leg .mint sauce not gravy. Steaks from cattle . lamb cutlets or chops. change your bucher now😄😂

Hi @Ruzz1
Sorry about the ribs, just try not to laugh.
Have you heard the one about ............?
A passer by asked a farmhand "How many sheep in that field?" After a few moments the farmhand said "463". "Gosh", said the passer by. "How did you count them so quickly?" The farmhand replied, I cheated. I counted the feet and divided by four!" 😃😃😃😃

To
Hi @Ruzz1
Sorry about the ribs, just try not to laugh.
Have you heard the one about ............?
A passer by asked a farmhand "How many sheep in that field?" After a few moments the farmhand said "463". "Gosh", said the passer by. "How did you count them so quickly?" The farmhand replied, I cheated. I counted the feet and divided by four!" 😃😃😃😃
Too late laugh I laught so much a bit of pee come out.loved the farmworker joke 😆😆🥰

Fuck you council tip jobs worth 😠😠 it's an mpv not a van!! Go get your supervisor and see who wins..... Yep that would be me!!!!! Have a nice day tosser 😘
The fuckwit at my local tip made me apply for a permit that gives me 12 free visits per year, so I did and since I've had it I haven't been asked for it once, and said fuckwit doesn't work there anymore, infuriating idiots

Back