• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

the wife parked like that a while back in a massive Sainsbury car park & the tw*ts gave her a parking ticket. Some private company on patrol :mad:

Parking ticket cheaper than repairing scratches/door dents.
Also, if it was on Private land, should have just ignored it.

For the first time ever in my motoring career I've just had a motor FAIL an mot. 44 years, 44 MOTs. GUTTED. Record gone. Thunderbird Two just failed on emissions. Seems a Lambda sensor has failed but can't tell which one, so need to change both. Oh DANGlY BITS.
Looks like a call to BMR then and sever pain in the wallet.

For the first time ever in my motoring career I've just had a motor FAIL an mot. 44 years, 44 MOTs. GUTTED. Record gone. Thunderbird Two just failed on emissions. Seems a Lambda sensor has failed but can't tell which one, so need to change both. Oh DANGlY BITS.
Had to a happen 1 day. 44 year run is pretty good really.

Don't knock yourself out over that mate, it's not as if we check sensors etc before it goes for mot, pride yourself in the fact that it wasn't mechanical and within your control :cool:

We'll get to a point in a few years where sensors will be triggered to fail by the ECU once they reach a certain age, whether they fail or not. Just to make them a "serviceable" part... meaning you'd need to buy a new sensor that works just as well as the old one, but they can then tell the computer it's got a new on and then pass.

Just like contract phones these days all seems to start "failing" when you are within a month or two of your renewal. My Pixel has been absolutely spot on, best phone I've ever had... and then the last 4 weeks it's been buggy, laggy and crashing all the time. So no SIM only contract for me when I renew... money grabbing bastards.

FUCKOFF.
JUST FUCKOFF.
There was no one around when I pulled up.
No one.
TWATS
Yep. I’ve resorted to parking the furthest point in any car park (the space with weeds growing and probably an abandoned trolley) so I don’t have to come back to retards parking 3mm from me 😡

Yep. I’ve resorted to parking the furthest point in any car park (the space with weeds growing and probably an abandoned trolley) so I don’t have to come back to retards parking 3mm from me 😡
Those abandoned trolleys can still dent and scratch.

Been doing very very long days for over 3 weeks and had left the car without running it and as expected battery too flat to start it. Got the charger out and got it going to find very little petrol so after it warmed up I nervously screamed it down the local dual carriageway wondering if I would make another junction and back to the filling station. Took over a gallon more than fill up from empty and started again at the pump so all turned out OK.

Would just like to thank the thieving fooks that knicked our bath from our drive today... not bad enough having the builders in due to a serious water leak but knicking our bath really... merry Christmas you god fearing travellers hope he strikes you down with something nasty

Back