• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Fantastic, did you stand and sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" during the seventh-inning stretch, although come to think of it, they might not have sung that in Toronto, lol

Wow! Can't say I am a big baseball fan, but we did manage to catch the Toronto blue jays at their stadium a few years back. If I can recall, I think they were playing the Boston red Sox, but I can't quite remember for sure. I think I was just overawed by the size of the stadium! It was a fab experience though.😊

Hate Asda wagons doing 40mph in a 60mph zone just cause it says on the fu**ING back They should be done for dangerous driving. If I was an OAP doing that they would take my licence away. Tractors go faster nowadays.

Nice one Claptrap. I was at the Raiders v Seahawks last week (Raiders fan :weary_face:) and off to Jags v Eagles on Sunday. Driving back after though so won't be paying those beer prices again thankfully - rinsed a fortune last week.

It is a great day out, and hope you have a better time watching a neutral game :)

Nice one Claptrap. I was at the Raiders v Seahawks last week (Raiders fan :weary_face:) and off to Jags v Eagles on Sunday. Driving back after though so won't be paying those beer prices again thankfully - rinsed a fortune last week.

Hate Asda wagons doing 40mph in a 60mph zone just cause it says on the fu**ING back They should be done for dangerous driving. If I was an OAP doing that they would take my licence away. Tractors go faster nowadays.
The only place hgvs can do 60 legally is on motorways and unrestricted dual carriageways and that should only be achievable downhill as law requires speed limiter set to 56.single carriageways speed limit is now 50(was 40 up untill 2 or 3years ago)most? hgv drivers comply with laws as they need licence to earn a living and speed limits are only a tiny proportion of rules we have to comply with ie driving time,breaks from work during shift, daily rest,weekly rest,euro working time directive,average max working week of 48 hours in a set reference period and then there are weight,height,width restrictions ,also these apply to some roads at varying times of day/nightand weekdays and or weekends.as modern tachographs (which store most of the above info from both vehicle and any drivers for at least previous28 days)can be read remotely by dvsa by just driving in close proximity it is in drivers best interest to fully comply as fines are huge for infringement of any of above and are imposed on both driver and operators licence holder.but yeah asda lorries doing 40 in a "60"(prob really a 50?)bit annoying but as is said speed limits are just that not a target and patience is a virtue😃have a nice day and consider why drivers may not max the limits,prob agency driver dawdling to get bit of overtime😂😂😂😂

true been caught out a few times with tacos :( half an hour from home :)do you risk it or sleep in the cab :(get a taxi and loose any over night payment :weary_face:

Never risk it after a bad Taco, always pull over, find a quiet place to relieve yourself and then go safely on your way home, lol :mask::D:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1540289923979.png

true been caught out a few times with tacos :( half an hour from home :)do you risk it or sleep in the cab :(get a taxi and loose any over night payment :weary_face:

Last edited:
haha been there done that while driving :( on m6 going north pulled over then up embankment get rid of offending matter ;) police car behind wagon :( told him I smelt burning and ran up embankment in case it exploded :scream: little did he know :p

Work have really done a good job of planning this week's route. Darlington-york-preston-london(mill bank)- Hastings- Chingford(london)- Norwich- shrewsbury(via Milton Keynes to pick up supplies) And now the best bit......................Bloody Perth! What the actual fuck!😱🤯

Keeps you busy though :D:D:D:p:p:p

Work have really done a good job of planning this week's route. Darlington-york-preston-london(mill bank)- Hastings- Chingford(london)- Norwich- shrewsbury(via Milton Keynes to pick up supplies) And now the best bit......................Bloody Perth! What the actual fuck!😱🤯

So tomorrow is the day my family get there one weeks of holiday for the year. Last year we spent it in a lovely log cabin in Snowdonia, so booked it again for this year.

Today at 2pm an email from the owners to say our holiday is cancelled as there is an issue with the cabin, a fucking year we've had that booked and they tell us 24 hours before we arrive there

My wife and I run our own tattoo shop and she is booked up months in advance so getting this one week off to coincide with school holidays has been a minor miracle, and my 8 year old was so excited for tomorrow.

So I've had to spend the afternoon finding somewhere we can go to, tomorrow, for a week, for 5 people and a dog and has a hot tub. Finally found somewhere in Yorkshire. So I have got a 5 hour drive ahead of me, setting off at 10am.

The original plan for the cabin was to leave after school time so we had all day tomorrow to pack, ready the car etc. Hence my post for oil earlier, needed to know and buy some incase I need to top up in morning.

So tomorrow is the day my family get there one weeks of holiday for the year. Last year we spent it in a lovely log cabin in Snowdonia, so booked it again for this year.

Today at 2pm an email from the owners to say our holiday is cancelled as there is an issue with the cabin, a fucking year we've had that booked and they tell us 24 hours before we arrive there

My wife and I run our own tattoo shop and she is booked up months in advance so getting this one week off to coincide with school holidays has been a minor miracle, and my 8 year old was so excited for tomorrow.

So I've had to spend the afternoon finding somewhere we can go to, tomorrow, for a week, for 5 people and a dog and has a hot tub. Finally found somewhere in Yorkshire. So I have got a 5 hour drive ahead of me, setting off at 10am.

The original plan for the cabin was to leave after school time so we had all day tomorrow to pack, ready the car etc. Hence my post for oil earlier, needed to know and buy some incase I need to top up in morning.

Bloody hell this is bad, really bad. :mad:
Glad you found somewhere at such short notice though.

Back