• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Convince him a VW is what he really needs, just don't let him on the Elgrand OC or you will never fool him 😈😈

Haha this is the opposite of what my neighbour tried to do to me.......

I said I wanted an Elgrand and listed the reasons.... he being an AA man ( with his company AA VW T5) said nah you want to get an older T4 or caravelle......

Well I ignored that stupid advice and went and found my almost immaculate E50, brough it home and his eyes nearly popped out of his head...... he was well impressed...... especially for what I spent..... all that would have bought me in VW land would have been an absolute rot box that needed restoring.

Just seen a 1986 VW T25 camper for sale near me for £5,999:eek:

Gosh !
Was it the joker model 🃏🃏🃏😂😂

It's probably that price because it had a black and white checked carpet in it !
The vw mob love a bit of tack !
I bet if you removed the carpet , the van would only be worth £500 quid 😂😂👍👍

Apologies if this the incorrect place to be.. but I need to vent and rant... Delete if needs be...

Near 2 weeks of ownership and I've now come across the negitive of ownership... At McDonald's lol.
Well carparks.. Or more so idiots in carparks... The ones that decide to park next to our pride and joy, and then decide to knock the driver side wing mirror backwards.

What gets me is:

Said idiot had choice of 10 other spaces.

Said idiot looked 12 years old. I was going to ask to see his driver's license as proof, but thought that might be going to far.

Said idiot when confronted by me (6.2") "oh sorry mate, dint realise I'd knocked it" ... FFS are you a bleeding moran?

I promptly marched the little bugger back to my van and said put it back. Thank fully he did as he was told. Otherwise I'd be on front page off Sunday rag... " Elgrand owner kills 12 year old looking lad."

I walked back to my partner as the idiot said "sorry mate I pay for it if I broke it, it was lasses fault they are hungry."

I had steam coming out my ears, thinking what a total lack of respect for others property.

But least he corrected the issue and apologised... Not sure if that was me towering over him or him being genuine.

Okay... I've ranted, sorry it's late. Peace out.

Apologies if this the incorrect place to be.. but I need to vent and rant... Delete if needs be...

Near 2 weeks of ownership and I've now come across the negitive of ownership... At McDonald's lol.
Well carparks.. Or more so idiots in carparks... The ones that decide to park next to our pride and joy, and then decide to knock the driver side wing mirror backwards.

What gets me is:

Said idiot had choice of 10 other spaces.

Said idiot looked 12 years old. I was going to ask to see his driver's license as proof, but thought that might be going to far.

Said idiot when confronted by me (6.2") "oh sorry mate, dint realise I'd knocked it" ... FFS are you a bleeding moran?

I promptly marched the little bugger back to my van and said put it back. Thank fully he did as he was told. Otherwise I'd be on front page off Sunday rag... " Elgrand owner kills 12 year old looking lad."

I walked back to my partner as the idiot said "sorry mate I pay for it if I broke it, it was lasses fault they are hungry."

I had steam coming out my ears, thinking what a total lack of respect for others property.

But least he corrected the issue and apologised... Not sure if that was me towering over him or him being genuine.

Okay... I've ranted, sorry it's late. Peace out.
Its the " cluster effect " , other cars are drawn to the far superior Elgrand, or is it some sort of envy magnet... a lot of us experience this !!!

Attachments

• WP_20190321_001.jpg
    WP_20190321_001.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 27
I really only use it to keep track of events I'm interested in and for family contact. I have only 16 'Friends'. Thought I would try the group when I joined here but can't be doing with it. It does seem to be a breeding ground for hatred.

I really only use it to keep track of events I'm interested in and for family contact. I have only 16 'Friends'. Thought I would try the group when I joined here but can't be doing with it. It does seem to be a breeding ground for hatred.

You've got more than 16 friends here ;)

Only way I would join facebook is if my daughters move away - which they probably will to get away from me ;):joy: or if I needed to use it to promote something.

I see Chris Wills has jumped ship on FB and here too.

Back