• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Spitting is for animals. There is more and more evidence that society is going backwards. Looking forward to more long drives in the countryside, well away from Central London.
I can't stand driving in London. I always feel a sense of relief when I leave. Probably cause I'm a country boy at heart.

UNFOOKINGBELIEVABLE .... Can someone please explain this - Parked up at work this morning ,5.30 am,
Empty car park , loads of spaces , looked back & some twat had parked next to me ..GRRR , 😬
WP_20190321_002.jpg

Last edited:
UNFOOKINGBELIEVABLE .... Can someone please explain this - Parked up at work this morning ,5.30 am,
Empty car park , loads of spaces , looked back & some twat had parked next to me ..GRRR , 😬
View attachment 15754

Ask @Steve Thompson - his Elgrand is a magnet. If that was his he'd have one either side, one parked in front & a VW on the hedge behind ;):joy:

Ask @Steve Thompson - his Elgrand is a magnet. If that was his he'd have one either side, one parked in front & a VW on the hedge behind ;):joy:
@Phil That scene did not change for the 12 hours I was in work .. at least no body else joined in the piss taking .
If that had been the farthest corner of a supermarket car park you can guarantee they would have been like fly's around shit ( or an Elgrand , which aren't shit !!!) 😀

Thanks for the comments guys :) forgot to mention that it was also on my wife's side who is disabled with a neck collar that made me even more mad as her window was down at the time and the dirty bast**d was aiming at her! She gets anxious as it is as any bump in the road can be very fatal to her!

Thanks for the comments guys :) forgot to mention that it was also on my wife's side who is disabled with a neck collar that made me even more mad as her window was down at the time and the dirty bast**d was aiming at her! She gets anxious as it is as any bump in the road can be very fatal to her!

May karma work its wonder nice and fast on these scum bags.

May karma work its wonder nice and fast on these scum bags.
Well said , Karma must be very busy ....there are a lot of scum bags around.. society is going backwards & we are becoming less civalized as time goes on - 😞 unless you are in the ElgrandOC - then you are bloody fantastic 🙆

It's always the bad shit that happens to the good ones,,,,
It's always the bad shit that happens to the good ones in life,,,

Poo balls, took the TT down for its MOT, it passed good news all is well in the world. go to Mum's in the Ellie and the passenger window is now messing about, there's always bloody something isn't there?
The window went down but I couldn't get it up again, we left it had a drink then came out and started him and it went up, but now it is playing up again.
Off to find out the relevant thread as this must have been covered before! If anyone is bored and wants to help me look feel free lol.:)

Poo balls, took the TT down for its MOT, it passed good news all is well in the world. go to Mum's in the Ellie and the passenger window is now messing about, there's always bloody something isn't there?
The window went down but I couldn't get it up again, we left it had a drink then came out and started him and it went up, but now it is playing up again.
Off to find out the relevant thread as this must have been covered before! If anyone is bored and wants to help me look feel free lol.:)

Clean the electrical tracks and contacts in the switch unit on the drivers side. I also had the same problem and once I cleaned some of the corroded green gunk off the contacts it worked a treat!

Clean the electrical tracks and contacts in the switch unit on the drivers side. I also had the same problem and once I cleaned some of the corroded green gunk off the contacts it worked a treat!
You're a star, I have another window (on my laptop!) open and was just asking for help in your old thread of 2016. Cheers @Richard Fox

I remember reading a thread about resetting windows by using a certain sequence of button pulls or holding the button for 15-30 seconds to reset things or something but I can’t find the thread, sorry

I remember reading a thread about resetting windows by using a certain sequence of button pulls or holding the button for 15-30 seconds to reset things or something but I can’t find the thread, sorry
Balls I just saw this when I was looking but didn't think it was relevant, OH just going to try Richard's post first. Thanks, Robin you good egg :)

Balls I just saw this when I was looking but didn't think it was relevant, OH just going to try Richard's post first. Thanks, Robin you good egg :)

Try them all until one idea fixes it, that’s usually how I go about stuff or I sigh a lot and then call a mechanic :)

Last edited:
Try them all until one idea fixes it, that’s how usually how I go about stuff or I sigh a lot and then call a mechanic :)
:joy: He's out there now with it, the poor sod.

Meanwhile, I bought a cheapo dvd player for the gym and I'm just setting it up, putting batteries in remote etc. On the batteries there's a label saying "PLEASE REMOVE SHRINK WRAP BEFORE INSERTING BATTERY" :joy:
What a world we now live in eh?!: unamused:

:joy: He's out there now with it, the poor sod.

Meanwhile, I bought a cheapo dvd player for the gym and I'm just setting it up, putting batteries in remote etc. On the batteries there's a label saying "PLEASE REMOVE SHRINK WRAP BEFORE INSERTING BATTERY" :joy:
What a world we now live in eh?!: unamused:

Sadly, the shrink wrap thing on batteries is also helpful for IT people like me, so that I don't need to turn up at clients premises to help diagnose why their PC mouse won't work..... but TWICE its happened to me :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Sadly, the shrink wrap thing on batteries is also helpful for IT people like me, so that I don't need to turn up at clients premises to help diagnose why their PC mouse won't work..... but TWICE its happened to me :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:
Holy crap, seriously?

Holy crap, seriously?

Yup, it’s true...twice.

I’ve also been called out to find power cables not plugged in to sockets, On one occasion I was told ’I unplug all electrical cables, don’t you know how dangerous it is to leave cables plugged in!’’

And my answer was ‘’but from here on in, this cable needs to be plugged in for the computer to work’’ with a smiling face :)

Yup, it’s true...twice.

I’ve also been called out to find power cables not plugged in to sockets, On one occasion I was told ’I unplug all electrical cables, don’t you know how dangerous it is to leave cables plugged in!’’

And my answer was ‘’but from here on in, this cable needs to be plugged in for the computer to work’’ with a smiling face :)
Satan in sandals this is bizarre :joy:

Back