• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Few years ago at Xmas we had our front window smashed by some local yobs. One of em dropped his driving licence so we knew who it was and called the police. A girl who was with the lads didn’t leg it as she said she had nothing to do with what they did. She gave the copper their details and he said to me “I don’t really want to get involved with this as some of the lads go to the same school as my daughter”. When I asked was he suggesting I dealt with it myself he said “just make sure you wear gloves” I jest not this is fact.

My next door neighbor looks after dogs for people, she has up to 7 dogs at once in the house, by the way she is renting. Today 6 F***ing dogs all barking at once. This lasted for approx 30 minutes, but seamed like a bloody eternity. I looked out the back window and there she is, blowing bubbles for them, which is sending them banana's. I am waiting for it to happen again, then she is going to get the full me in pissed off mode. :mad::mad::mad::imp::bomb:

My next door neighbor looks after dogs for people, she has up to 7 dogs at once in the house, by the way she is renting. Today 6 F***ing dogs all barking at once. This lasted for approx 30 minutes, but seamed like a bloody eternity. I looked out the back window and there she is, blowing bubbles for them, which is sending them banana's. I am waiting for it to happen again, then she is going to get the full me in pissed off mode. :mad::mad::mad::imp::bomb:

Try playing this at full pelt at 2 o clock in the morning see if she gets the message ;)

@James646 - Complain (politely) to the letting agent or landlord if you know who they are, likelihood is she shouldn't be running a business from a rental property although she may have permission. You could also make enquires at the local council and tell them it causes a nuisance.

@James646 - Complain (politely) to the letting agent or landlord if you know who they are, likelihood is she shouldn't be running a business from a rental property although she may have permission. You could also make enquires at the local council and tell them it causes a nuisance.

Video with audio evidence really helps in cases like this too [time stamped if possible] :)

Should this have gone in the 'What have you done to your Elgrand today?' section or are you now angry that you've changed the bulbs, lol :D:D:D
Perhaps he blinded himself

Should this have gone in the 'What have you done to your Elgrand today?' section or are you now angry that you've changed the bulbs, lol :D:D:D
Perhaps he blinded himself
Lol but I thought wtf why have I not done this before!! 2 min job and bulbs were free 😂😂

Last edited:
I changed my number plate lights to ice white phillips 501's (T10)
:D:D:D
Sounds like they could be bright as bright can be , so possibly the right section after all :D

Got home from work to find 4 guys laying new vinyl flooring in house... some fucker is colour blind as we asked for a green retro pattern not blue that you have fitted...we have a green kitchen why the fuck would we have blue? Shoddy workmanship ,adhesive spilt on new vinyl. It just looks shit all round

Back