• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I suppose a 9mm gloc is outa the question then?
We have put carpet grippers along the top of our fence, and when we informed the cops of this, they just said well the fence is over 6 foot, so that's ok! They didn't seemed perturbed by it! We shall be installing a huge gate too, complete with electric fencing! It is drastic but it's terrifying to think what these people are capable of. We've not been in the property all that long, so it was one of those jobs that we intended to do in the spring, but looks like it will be brought forward now.
good old prickly shrubs help also ...

Thank you all for your words of comfort and understanding (and hugs!) 😊 we are both very grateful XX we are both ok, may stay with us for a little while. On a lighter note, we told our cat that she's a terrible guard dog! Lol never alerted us! And when I told her how useless she was She just blinked at me and yawned....lol @Kermit sadly, it does affect you in that kind of way. Shouldn't have to live in constant fear😬 @Phil I know what you are saying....lol I am not one for violence, but if the scumbag is on your property, uninvited, it's trespassing. What's that sign say? Ah yes here it is! Lol
It is funny you mention your cat/dog situation, we've started taking our dog with us whenever possible if we pop out as I am scared he'd get pinched or hurt. It is ridiculous that any of us should feel like this. :(

Cats. No, not the engine fucking exhaust kind, I'm fine with with them. The hairy "independent", no responsibility needed from their owners needed little twats.

I quite like them, used to own one. On the flipside, I'm a cats whisker away from murdering one.

They love soft top cars. Sure, the hairs they leave on there is annoying. The damage from thier claws is another entirely. I've even had them shit and vomit on my last car.

Not this time...

Would it make me a bad person? Yes. Am I going to fork out £3k for a new roof? No.

Cats. No, not the engine fucking exhaust kind, I'm fine with with them. The hairy "independent", no responsibility needed from their owners needed little twats.

I quite like them, used to own one. On the flipside, I'm a cats whisker away from murdering one.

They love soft top cars. Sure, the hairs they leave on there is annoying. The damage from thier claws is another entirely. I've even had them shit and vomit on my last car.

Not this time...

Would it make me a bad person? Yes. Am I going to fork out £3k for a new roof? No.
I know how you feel.

Next door's fecking cats ruined my first TT roof, of course next door could not give a toss!

When I got my new TT I thought no more! I tried a few things but the best I found was having toy rubbery plastic snakes on the roof. Not had a cat on the roof since.

If you got a real snake, goodbye cat problem for ever :)
Big enough snake and it'd be goodbye neighbours forever, this would be even better.

are we about to burst into song :) there was an old lady who swallowed a fly ----------

I know how you feel.

Next door's fecking cats ruined my first TT roof, of course next door could not give a toss!

When I got my new TT I thought no more! I tried a few things but the best I found was having toy rubbery plastic snakes on the roof. Not had a cat on the roof since.
Lol, rubbery snakes my arse (that's a separate thread... ;))

No, it's gone beyond that. I know the name of the cat now. I've explained the issue with the owner when caught throwing water at it / trying to strangle the little fucker earlier.

I've fought the foxes and the tree bees, I'm not going to be beaten by a cat...

Lol, rubbery snakes my arse (that's a separate thread... ;))

No, it's gone beyond that. I know the name of the cat now. I've explained the issue with the owner when caught throwing water at it / trying to strangle the little fucker earlier.

I've fought the foxes and the tree bees, I'm not going to be beaten by a cat...
No worries.

If anyone else is struggling with cats on their soft top then plastic/rubbery snakes is the only way we found to stop them.

No worries.

If anyone else is struggling with cats on their soft top then plastic/rubbery snakes is the only way we found to stop them.
Have to admit, haven't heard of that as a solution before - will consider it when my conscience inevitably kicks in :innocent:

Tiger or lion poop works as well. 😂 although a little harder to get your hands on than a rubber snake unless you live near a zoo. Domestic cats are scared of lions and tigers.

I'm a bad man. I've just bought some wind deflectors for a T5. Yes you heard me people, a T5.

I'm off to whip myself in the corner.

Wtf!? Crooooober, why advertise something for sale, take my money for it but they email me the next day to say its not available and then take over a week to refund my money??

Wtf!? Crooooober, why advertise something for sale, take my money for it but they email me the next day to say its not available and then take over a week to refund my money??

That's what Halfords did to me recently with a Karcher washer, although they took 11 days to pay me back, robbing tw@ts

Back