• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Did you know that the beans are steam cooked from raw inside the cans?
I do, an old friend of mine used to work for the complaints department in a cannery.
They used to catch out some people because they would put a live maggot or fly in an undamaged can and try to get compensation. If the fly or maggot was uncooked and the can wasn't damaged there was no way it was in there before the can got opened.
They also had a list they shared with other companies of regular complainers who would just be sent a voucher for a fiver or a few replacement products.

Topped up the tank this morning paying £1.45 a litre.... drove to Peterborough and Topped back up before journey back home paying £1.38 a litre 🤔🤔🤔

"No good deed goes unpunished"
Drove a 4 hour round trip yesterday to help out a family member in dia need.
On the home and on a narrowing road, some idiot failed to dip their lights.
"Blinded" and slaming on the breaks I diched left slightly to avoid a head on .
May my wing mirror rest in peace and that twat go to hell .
"WHAT THE FUCK"
Full damage report is still unknown but its hanging off . 😭😭😭

PayPal is most definitely not my pal! In fact it con f*@k right off!! I've had PayPal for like a million years, but for some reason that not even Frigga can work out when I did my payment for premium the sent it as a sodding eCheck! WTF!! and 5 days later it still hasn't cleared! Ok, rant over! Breath... Go to happy place, looking for more bling for Elgrand! 😁

PayPal is most definitely not my pal! In fact it con f*@k right off!! I've had PayPal for like a million years, but for some reason that not even Frigga can work out when I did my payment for premium the sent it as a sodding eCheck! WTF!! and 5 days later it still hasn't cleared! Ok, rant over! Breath... Go to happy place, looking for more bling for Elgrand! 😁
It’s annoying but sometimes happens mate
Even if your details are up to date and so are your debit cards etc the internal eBay security mob decide to intervene for no apparent reason
Takes 7 days , sometimes longer to clear an e cheque

It’s annoying but sometimes happens mate
Even if your details are up to date and so are your debit cards etc the internal eBay security mob decide to intervene for no apparent reason
Takes 7 days , sometimes longer to clear an e cheque
Yeah, I know it's a security thing, and I completely get it. It's just a little frustrating, there was a couple of things I would have like to up load to the forum, but I'll have to wait! 🙄 Mind you, the amount I've been on here already you guys are probably glad I'm restricted!! 🤣🤣

Topped up the tank this morning paying £1.45 a litre.... drove to Peterborough and Topped back up before journey back home paying £1.38 a litre 🤔🤔🤔
Wow was that for premium? I Payed £1.72 per ltr for premium in cornwall yesterday, I just don't understand why they feel its OK to charge so much for fuel down this end. The garage was on a main route though,but it was £1.56 i think at Bodmin tesco. "Still high".

Wow was that for premium? I Payed £1.72 per ltr for premium in cornwall yesterday, I just don't understand why they feel its OK to charge so much for fuel down this end. The garage was on a main route though,but it was £1.56 i think at Bodmin tesco. "Still high".
It's whatever they think they can get away with locally.
Morrisons - petrol, diesel and even the LPG where stocked, same price all over places I go.
Tesco - in home town, diesel is 1.63 ( because who bothers about the .9 business?) And by my office, 1.56. no prizes for guessing where I fill the diesel motor each week. Yet Tesco is the cheapest for 99 RON premium for the Elgrand, by over ten pence per litre compared to Shell, in the same town ( suspect that's down to shell being a franchise, Tesco wholly owned.)

Yeah, I know it's a security thing, and I completely get it. It's just a little frustrating, there was a couple of things I would have like to up load to the forum, but I'll have to wait! 🙄 Mind you, the amount I've been on here already you guys are probably glad I'm restricted!! 🤣🤣
Well, now you mention it lol
Keep it coming mate :cool:

Went to pick up a stainless steel exhaust 😁😁
Where in East Anglia are you as I'm quite familiar with the area

Nice 👌

Have recently moved out to Gedney Hill between Peterborough and Wisbech, lived in Stilton for many years before that. But worked in and around Peterborough for ever!

Nice 👌

Have recently moved out to Gedney Hill between Peterborough and Wisbech, lived in Stilton for many years before that. But worked in and around Peterborough for ever!
I've got family in Stowmarket... Norwich... and some by RAF Lakenheath... 😁

I was reversing in to a space during yesterdays monsoon.

Taking it easy and focusing on the reverse cam display.

Woooooe - WTF Was that !

I could see I had hit something big travelling from right to left, but I didn’t feel or hear the impact - confused.🫤

Then all of sudden my rear wiper (which was on intermittent), wiped again….aha the rear wiper shows up on the reverse monitor like a fast moving telegraph pole - panic over.

As you were.

I was reversing in to a space during yesterdays monsoon.

Taking it easy and focusing on the reverse cam display.

Woooooe - WTF Was that !

I could see I had hit something big travelling from right to left, but I didn’t feel or hear the impact - confused.🫤

Then all of sudden my rear wiper (which was on intermittent), wiped again….aha the rear wiper shows up on the reverse monitor like a fast moving telegraph pole - panic over.

As you were.
There have been reports of some people being startled by giant spiders suddenly appearing on the reversing cam, so big they fill the entire screen. Heh, imagine that for someone who has arachnophobia when carefully reversing. 🕷️

Back