• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

This photo is recent >6months, and unfiltered- just a huge WTF.

View attachment 82846
He is 80 years old FFS.

Good for you Sir Macca.👍
Wish I could afford to look that good at 80 🤣
Reminded me of the lines he wrote and recited when marrying Heather Mills..
"As we lay on the river bank
My hands were all a quiver
As I undid your suspender belt
Your leg fell in the river
"
True, I swear :)👍

Last edited:
And another thing: what's all this in the news today about weather warnings, cold snaps and extreme cold?

Er, it's December. I thought it was called "winter"?

The world has gone utterly mad. 😥
The newspapers make more money selling sensationalist drivel than they do informative content.

Stop reading their crap and you'll feel much happier 👍

The newspapers make more money selling sensationalist drivel than they do informative content.

Stop reading their crap and you'll feel much happier 👍
I stopped with the papers during covid for my sanity. But I am guilty of having the radio on all day at work and there's the hourly "news" reports 😬

I stopped with the papers during covid for my sanity. But I am guilty of having the radio on all day at work and there's the hourly "news" reports 😬
I was really interested in the Harry Hewitt and Meghan story that was mentioned briefly, hope the £80m was worth it

Uugh! Excitedly updated to iOS 11 ... looks pretty but I’d forgotten about how slow and battery hungry phones get when they are processing a major system update... 3/4 days of lag expected but I’m wondering how my 3 year old phone will cope after that ...
I know the feeling. Got an iPhone for all of 4 months this year. Hated every minute of it

Geez anyone else shocked by the inflation in food shopping costs! :mad:
Olive oil 1 litre €7!! Since when has food oil been more than engine oil! :eek:

Cost of engine oil has gone up too

Cost of engine oil has gone up too

Ordered 4 x 5 litres of GM Oil bud and managed to get it for €24.50 per 5 litres 4.90 per litre! :p
Hasn't gone up much here luckily other than cooking oil!!! :mad: Just been told I have high cholesterol so now using an air fryer! lol

F.F.S i am now getting so sick of turning on the laptop and all i see is the H&M sale
Wonder if Netflix regret their purchase yet
Grrrr, boils my p!ss, "media won't leave us alone but QUITE HAPPY to make a documentary for a "small" contribution to my finances."
mrs RuskinStreet was watching it this afternoon, she's on a final warning lol

Olive oil? Ooh you've gone all continental lol....
Did notice that Aldi are now selling dripping

Back