• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

What the hell have I started here?!

I used to go to school with a girl named Titty Feeler.
She's in HMP Peterborough now doing a 10 stretch.

Was she banged up for living up to her name? 🤣 🤣

What is wrong with parents? Do they not give any thought when naming their brats LOL

Forgot my access card.
30 mins stood in Manchester drizzle this morning till the doors auto unlocked.
Now in recovery after a Two and as half hour meeting full of pointless brainstorming for the boss to claim as her own work/claim 100 % team buy to their strategic vision bull crap.

Forgot my access card.
Now in recovery after a Two and as half hour meeting full of pointless brainstorming for the boss to claim as her own work/claim 100 % team buy to their strategic vision bull crap.
Best thing about being retired is not having to attend these types of meeting. Constant reinventing of the wheel, claims that the new wheel is much better than the one from two months ago which is now deemed crap, despite the fact they sang it's praises at the time.

Forgot my access card.
Been there, done that.

They called it Blue Sky Vision, I called it “ How can we make more money from the guy working on the line. “

Yes the guy who works hands on, none stop, building the product using 100% value added time, while we all sit in this office contributing zero value add time trying to screw him.

The games not straight……12 years free from that exploitation. 👍

Jack Daniels Honey + Gastric Bypass =
Cheap date.
I am very suggestible right now and have naff all filter. I posted some vaguely inappropriate stuff to a work out of hours social WhatsApps about pork sword fighting.
🫣

Jack Daniels Honey + Gastric Bypass =
Cheap date.
I am very suggestible right now and have naff all filter. I posted some vaguely inappropriate stuff to a work out of hours social WhatsApps about pork sword fighting.
🫣
Oh dear Joe, feel a recalibration from HR coming to a meeting involving you very soon lol

Oh dear Joe, feel a recalibration from HR coming to a meeting involving you very soon lol
It doesn't include the team senior management, everyone else doesn't like them either, or has an almost as filthy mind.... It's only a matter of time everyday till someone taking with a comment about poo or ", title of your sex tape".
I feel rather safe posting liberally. Or maybe not liberally... Unrestrained?
I'll keep going till I can't focus anymore. I don't believe is reached my limit yet.... Or maybe autocorrect is saving me from myself...

Disciplinary? Oooh err matron 😂
I was pulled up for suggesting that when buying flowers for ones spouse, a quick ride around the neighborhood to busy main junctions and lamp posts way perfectly acceptable.
I was told i had fine quite dark rather quickly.
Hold my drink ....*rolls up sleeves*.... Watch this.....😁

Senior management gem of the week...
After taking the entire team out of circulation for another two hour meeting of nothing, at peak load times..... The mildest member of the team said " you needed to rethink this mandatory attendance at a team meeting for everyone, because it's just not on, no staff or students can't get any support every week for two hours"

Management response..."well maybe we should look at not letting anyone on the team take annual leave at busy times of the year"
🤔🧐🤯

Back