• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

IMG_20220419_142409565_kindlephoto-230708988.jpg
Like many of you I'm also a sucker for a good place name...
It's actually a very nice walk along the River Wharfe at Otley...
Really puts a bounce in your step...😌

A few years ago I went on a stag weekend to a place called Muff on the coast of Donegal and yes it does have a Diving club,
We also went to the local Gin and vodka distillery "The Muff Liquor company" .
Become a life member of the muff Diving club and have a t-shirt somewhere in the house

as i pulled into the garage to get my exhaust done my phone rang it was the garage their fitter was off sick:mad: can i re book so as i walked into reception i booked it for next tuesday:rolleyes:

as i pulled into the garage to get my exhaust done my phone rang it was the garage their fitter was off sick:mad: can i re book so as i walked into reception i booked it for next tuesday:rolleyes:
It's irritating beyond belief when there's usually enough wanting to contact someone a bit earlier than right at the time. Course, the worst for this is the NHS. I was rung by them to say come in for an appotment earlier, which I couldn't make. They said they had no other appointments and would let me know when one was available. I checked my NHS appointments app several days later....an appotment had magically appeared for a week later. Great I think.
Rocked up this weekend for it..."oh that clinic has been cancelled"...
.so why was the appointment there? Why did nobody tell me?
" I know it was cancelled because someone else came in for the same one an hour ago"...🤬🤬🤬

My wife has a guy on her team called Richard Chew, no one finds it funny except me.
I also smirk when I see water sports or curling advertised on EuroSport, maybe it’s just me.
🤪

I kid not, there is or was a dentist in Lancaster with the name plaque outside:
M.e.g.a.r Butt
There was a builders van near where I lived operated by Wayne Kerr (think about it 🤣 )

My wife has a guy on her team called Richard Chew, no one finds it funny except me.
I also smirk when I see water sports or curling advertised on EuroSport, maybe it’s just me.
🤪
I know a woman whose brother was christened Richard. Her maiden name was Head. How he managed to survive school and not murder his parents is beyond me.....

Back