• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

***ing idiots on Facebook advising people receiving a speeding fine that:

'You've nothing to worry about because it's not an offence to decline to say who was driving'

I've put a link to s172 of the Road Traffic Act and asked him what he thinks of it.

***ing idiots on Facebook advising people receiving a speeding fine that:

'You've nothing to worry about because it's not an offence to decline to say who was driving'

I've put a link to s172 of the Road Traffic Act and asked him what he thinks of it.
Facebook is full of brainless morons. It's posted on facebook so its TRUE!!!. I don't & wont do facebook, especially after I had a customer on my bus take my photo & posted it up with false accusations (thank fuck for sound recording CCTCV everywhere on the bus). It was going viral with people making more outrages claims which then led to threats of me having an 'accident out of work' & wanting my address to come after me after someone posted my full name too. I had the police round & then it was all deleted.

Facebook is full of brainless morons. It's posted on facebook so its TRUE!!!. I don't & wont do facebook, especially after I had a customer on my bus take my photo & posted it up with false accusations (thank fuck for sound recording CCTCV everywhere on the bus). It was going viral with people making more outrages claims which then led to threats of me having an 'accident out of work' & wanting my address to come after me after someone posted my full name too. I had the police round & then it was all deleted.
You don't seem to have much luck with your bus driving job!

You don't seem to have much luck with your bus driving job!
No, & a kick in the teeth now they got rid of me they got a huge pay rise. Plus I was on the waiting list for unilink & they're on even more money (drivers earning up to £45k) I started at #43 & got up to #15 which took 3 years, now I'm seeing all those who were above me on the list are driving unilink all within 4 months of me leaving.

So around a year ago my son bought this suspension kit for his 2002 R50 Mini. Since fitting it the front suspensions mounts have now gone and had to be replaced a few weeks ago! The garage that fitted them is now informing my son that the reason he has a few creaking noises is because the suspension kit is a cheap brand and there is not much give in the springs compared to higher priced versions!
Their recommendation is either fit better springs at a cost of €600+ or be prepared to change your suspension top mounts every year at the cost of €250!!!! WTF!!!!!

IM DONE!!!!!!
F**KING HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY ARE GOING TO KILL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW REFUSING TO PAY FOR A NEW NECK COLLAR TO STOP HER FROM HAVING SEIZURES!!!
WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING WITH THE WORLD :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-knibbe-52a80a1/

Love to get hold of this a***hole!!

Last edited:
Bloody salting maniacs.
I'm in Rotherham.
It's bright sunny sunshine and 6 degrees.
Spreaders everywhere.
FFS!
If the Japs don't need it why do we?
Because a huge number of drivers don't drive to the conditions and haven't a clue about car handling, physics and want someone else to take responsibility for their safety while the continue to drive like utter turnips.
I was taught to drive on snow and ice on steep hills by my instructor and fully understand that you don't blat down the motorway at 70 (or more like some) 3 feet from the car in front if it's icy, snowing or raining. I imagine you and others on here are the same.

I remember still going out delivering in my Transit van to all the sites I had for the day early hours after the last heavy snow down south that made the news with cars stranded on the M27. Quite strange as the motorways were the least affected?? Only one other driver from work went out that morning. I got to one of my calls & they were amazed to see me.

Bloody salting maniacs.
I'm in Rotherham.
It's bright sunny sunshine and 6 degrees.
Spreaders everywhere.
FFS!
If the Japs don't need it why do we?
I blame @Paddlindazza for posting a pic of 50 VW’s near by, council are shitting bricks
Thing is, they lay it way too early, boy racers will have it in the gutters by 10 o’clock in town centre

IM DONE!!!!!!
F**KING HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY ARE GOING TO KILL MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW REFUSING TO PAY FOR A NEW NECK COLLAR TO STOP HER FROM HAVING SEIZURES!!!
WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING WITH THE WORLD :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-knibbe-52a80a1/

Love to get hold of this a***hole!!
I often think that the people at the top of the tree in these kind of companies should have a disability of their own.

They can then get some kind of handle on what people who need their services require and why.

He looks like Prince Charming from a Disney cartoon, blessed with dashing good looks but no heart.
He leads a privileged life and his CV is impressive indeed, but he will be judged - as we all will….

Frikkin Covid.
Despite being in frikkin isolation for the last four weeks, I finally get a taste of freedom to get out further than the end of the street......for one whole day and only a trip to donate a bag of clothes to a charity shop, and then me and the good lady have both tested positive.
Back to Jail for us for another week.
Feels like a very rough flu so far.

Hi Steve, Why didnt you just turn the wheel around - it was only flat at the bottom. ?

Just when I mention getting signs of things turning round for us this year the central heating header tank ballcock valve fails and floods the airing cupboard and water came through one of the bathroom led light fittings 😳😫. Soaked a pile of clothes too. A quick cycle to Toolstation for a new kit and sorted. Saw a black S2 E51 on the way too along Stoneham lane. Common as muck them elgrands these days 😄

Why is it that the thickest of the thick fu#ers follow me everywhere like I'm the fu#in Pied Piper??????
I can't open the boot!!!!
Had to just drive off quick.
Fool.
Park like that Ford S-Max driver next time?

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

Having done a ten-stretch recently in covid isolation, has anyone else noticed that all the LFT test kits are made in China FFS?!

So not only did the PRoC give us Bat-Flu they have now made a big wedge on telling us the results, that seems right?... not

Last edited:
Back