• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I think it has just dawned on me that I have a power tool fetish, these are the tools that I keep in the airing cupboard, it does not include the planer, router, biscuit jointer, rail saw, chainsaws, welders and Festool vac don't ask about hand tools........

oOoS0pC.jpg

I still managed to hit a curb stone cold sober. It'd be carnage if I drove after imbibing.

WTF indeed so I am fit and healthy and only 50 odd! Caught Covid19 17th December came out of Hospital yesterday! To some idiot saying oh Covid 19 is just a cold! Well next time you get a cold, end up on a ventilator and fucking die before they bring you back, have a year off work and lose six stone its just a cold!
Rant over !

Be very careful out there !

Last edited:
WTF indeed so I am fit and healthy and only 50 odd! Caught Covid19 17th December came out of Hospital yesterday! To some idiot saying oh Covid 19 is just a cold! Well next time you get a cold, end up on a ventilator and fucking die before they bring you back, have a year off work and lose six stone remberits just a cold!
Rant over !

Bloody hell Dean, glad you are OK.
I have a mate and every time I mention Covid he replies 'it's lies lies lies'
He's a feckin' idiot, I am thinking of binning him off tbh.

How are you now? Knackered I imagine, but glad you are home.

WTF indeed so I am fit and healthy and only 50 odd! Caught Covid19 17th December came out of Hospital yesterday! To some idiot saying oh Covid 19 is just a cold! Well next time you get a cold, end up on a ventilator and fucking die before they bring you back, have a year off work and lose six stone remberits just a cold!
Rant over !

Sorry to hear that but do look at the positives you have lost weight and saved a fortune on fuel, joking apart I hope that you make a full recovery.

Rant over !

Very sorry to hear of your journey Dean, great news that you got out. The pestilence is a stone cold killer, anyone saying otherwise needs a shift on a proning team then the morgue.

To my related rant, my NHS funded employer sent me a small, shit bag of knock off mini eggs at Easter.

I didn't want mini eggs, I wanted FFP3 that fits. Fucking furious, no PPE until after August and even then, it was two years out of date. Utter, utter scum bags. And I'm still waiting, the new masks are shithouse, may as well stick those fucking eggs in my airway!

Bloody hell Dean, glad you are OK.
I have a mate and every time I mention Covid he replies 'it's lies lies lies'
He's a feckin' idiot, I am thinking of binning him off tbh.

How are you now? Knackered I imagine, but glad you are home.
Totally Knackered all the time! Cant do anything without running out of breath!
two minutes of any kind of exertion and I need a lay down! But I proper beat the odds to still be here so I am not complaining!

Totally Knackered all the time! Cant do anything without running out of breath!
two minutes of any kind of exertion and I need a lay down! But I proper beat the odds to still be here so I am not complaining!
Well done for beating the little bastard.

Very sorry to hear of your journey Dean, great news that you got out. The pestilence is a stone cold killer, anyone saying otherwise needs a shift on a proning team then the morgue.

To my related rant, my NHS funded employer sent me a small, shit bag of knock off mini eggs at Easter.

I didn't want mini eggs, I wanted FFP3 that fits. Fucking furious, no PPE until after August and even then, it was two years out of date. Utter, utter scum bags. And I'm still waiting, the new masks are shithouse, may as well stick those fucking eggs in my airway!
Saw it all honestly you couldn't make it up crap ppe and people just passing away all around me with the nurses and doctors only protected by two masks and plastic aprons!

Really glad you came out the other side of that bud,managed to get it myself in December,took me around a month to get myself back into gear(obviously nowhere near the journey you've been on).what really opened my eyes was the fact that my partner and I both tested positive on the same day,I became quite ill,but she just felt completely normal and if not for the test would have had no idea she was carrying the virus,these covid deniers need to take a long hard look at themselves.

To anyone out there who thinks this is lies.... Beware..... Myself and my wife are both Undertakers.... And we have seen the results of Covid first hand.... I won't go into detail, however this is something beyond anything we know...... Deand glad to read you made it out the other side of this horrendous virus... Good luck for the future. 🍀🍀👍

Trust me it was the hardest thing I have ever done and there's no way I am going back there!!
Well done mate, glad you made it!
It does get better Dean, I get out of breath climbing the stairs still, but it has been (Very Slowly) getting better since I had it at the end of April '20.

Back