• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

How I feel when I look at access to Elgrand engine, after being used to an old 80 series Land Cruiser.

Warning, Warning...Khaleesi now off for her hairdressing appointment, just before she left she kissed me and said with a smile "I'll come back a new woman" and turned away, withount thinking I replied, "could do with a new woman", Arrggghhhh stopped dead in her tracks and gave me the WTF look and more. Sometimes silence is golden!!

Warning, Warning...Khaleesi now off for her hairdressing appointment, just before she left she kissed me and said with a smile "I'll come back a new woman" and turned away, withount thinking I replied, "could do with a new woman", Arrggghhhh stopped dead in her tracks and gave me the WTF look and more. Sometimes silence is golden!!
Brilliant. When I first met Nige I was blonde, then I dyed it brown and as we got in to bed he said 'it's like sleeping with a different woman'
Men say some stupid things 😂

PS Dave you are dead when Khaleesi gets home.

And she will have told everyone at the hairdressers what you said Dave.
The sale of pitchforks will have increased exponentially in the local area.

Stay safe x

And she will have told everyone at the hairdressers what you said Dave.
The sale of pitchforks will have increased exponentially in the local area.

Stay safe x
Thank will do, think i'll pop out for some chocolate, usually does the job:)

Think you should get out of the house and stay at your girlfriends house until she calms down.

Brilliant. When I first met Nige I was blonde, then I dyed it brown and as we got in to bed he said 'it's like sleeping with a different woman'
Men say some stupid things 😂

PS Dave you are dead when Khaleesi gets home.
One of them is "I do" ;o)))))))

Well I see misogyny is alive and well in the EOC.

Ok, how not to reply to haircut part two:

Took the soft top from drive and feck me harry the squeak was evident when hood down, man I just cleaned and treated all the seals.com. Anyway, bought the chocs in local garage and did the usual "where the fcuk was the squeak from checks" in the parking area, must have looked strange, big guy jumping up and down on the sills to check suspension and engine mountings (already check steering etc etc). No squeaks, drove to mate's garage and told him about Harry the squeak, his eyes raised in that fcuk me mate it's only a squeak, so again did all the checks.com.... nothing. not a twitter in earshot. Ok say's he, let’s go for s drive, he put in reverse and there was Harry the squeak, feeling vindicated.com, we put the girl on the ramp and there it was, a broken exhaust bracket rubbing against exhaust pipe, hence the intermittent squeak. Quick grind, clean and MiG weld, totally back in business.

On way back feeling chuffed, so stopped at the Legion in Elstead for a Guinness well maybe a quick two. Arrived home expecting the wrath of god. Told Khaleesi her hair looked fantastic and made her look much younger, used the two Guinness charm smile and poured her a large wine. Now sitting here on fourth can of Guinness and in the good books again....whoohoo.

Ps. Sorry it was so long.

Last edited:
Ok, how not to reply to haircut part two:

Took the soft top from drive and feck me harry the squeak was evident when hood down, man I just cleaned and treated all the seals.com. Anyway, bought the chocs in local garage and did the usual "where the fcuk was the squeak from checks" in the parking area, must have looked strange, big guy jumping up and down on the sills to check suspension and engine mountings (already check steering etc etc). No squeaks, drove to mate's garage and told him about Harry the squeak, his eyes raised in that fcuk me mate it's only a squeak, so again did all the checks.com.... nothing. not a twitter in earshot. Ok say's he, let’s go for s drive, he put in reverse and there was Harry the squeak, feeling vindicated.com, we put the girl on the ramp and there it was, a broken exhaust bracket rubbing against exhaust pipe, hence the intermittent squeak. Quick grind, clean and MiG weld, totally back in business.

On way back feeling chuffed, so stopped at the Legion in Elstead for a Guinness well maybe a quick two. Arrived home expecting the wrath of god. Told Khaleesi her hair looked fantastic and made her look much younger, used the two Guinnes charm smile and poured her a large wine. Now sitting here on fourth can of Guinnes and in the good books again....whoohoo.

Ps. Sorry it was so long.
And you think it's all over :rolleyes::rolleyes::joy:

And you think it's all over :rolleyes::rolleyes::joy:
well, I know what you mean, but she has just announced she is watching some cooking type thing and sewing bee later so I can listen to the footie, so can't be all that bad and just noticed a second large glass of the vino in hand, yep were are cool, have to add that I've agreed to the South Coast walks, just wish she had not read the "Salt Path". Always a price to pay!

Back