• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Aww the Duke of Edinburgh has died.
I guess having a black Elgrand as the funeral hearse would negate his wish for a "no fuss" funeral?
🙈🙊

Just been talking to a local council worker, who informed me that they are going to be gritting the city roads AGAIN TONIGHT and will doing it regular as they have extended gritting time by two weeks apparently its cold.... WTF.... I'm stood talking to him in a T Shirt sun's out shining and trees turning green.
Now!! I have had my bus for approx 5 weeks and patiently waiting to get the underseal done.... I'm all for road safety... But get a Fxxkxxg grip.... Looks like bus will parked up for a few more weeks to come till salt gets washed/worn away..... BUGGER... 🤬😠👿

haha wait until they resurface the road Stuart then you will really panic:sob:

I've been plagiarised.

Cork your neighbour in return.

Do you have any proof?
yeah they where not very smart about it as they are the only ones with access to the tree and had trimmed the overhang on their side, they left the tubing/poison in the tree which is what we noticed, fingerprints left on the tubing ;)

As per usual I’m up at a sparrows fart again. Creeping around like a cat burglar as everyone else is still asleep ..Dam you body clock ...

Just been talking to a local council worker, who informed me that they are going to be gritting the city roads AGAIN TONIGHT and will doing it regular as they have extended gritting time by two weeks apparently its cold.... WTF.... I'm stood talking to him in a T Shirt sun's out shining and trees turning green.
Now!! I have had my bus for approx 5 weeks and patiently waiting to get the underseal done.... I'm all for road safety... But get a Fxxkxxg grip.... Looks like bus will parked up for a few more weeks to come till salt gets washed/worn away..... BUGGER... 🤬😠👿
Must be nice in Yorkshire, I’ve had to de ice my car 2 out of 3 mornings this week -5 on tues morning ,only up road am in Newcastle, shed roofs are white this morning so might be a gd idea to grit roads , up here cus if they don’t the back of your new bus will be in front of the front , if weather is gd nothing stopping u getting underseal 👍👍enjoy your bus when on road

yeah they where not very smart about it as they are the only ones with access to the tree and had trimmed the overhang on their side, they left the tubing/poison in the tree which is what we noticed, fingerprints left on the tubing ;)
Hah they are screwed then for criminal damage etc etc etc

As per usual I’m up at a sparrows fart again. Creeping around like a cat burglar as everyone else is still asleep ..Dam you body clock ...
I feel your pain. I increasingly wake at 3, flop about for a bit, and then ultimately emerge at 5am when No.2 child wakes and starts to moan (little terror has had his mother up 4-5 times already, so seems fair I do my bit).
Just 11 years till he's a teenager and will need s cattle prod to get him out of bed!

I feel your pain. I increasingly wake at 3, flop about for a bit, and then ultimately emerge at 5am when No.2 child wakes and starts to moan (little terror has had his mother up 4-5 times already, so seems fair I do my bit).
Just 11 years till he's a teenager and will need s cattle prod to get him out of bed!
Yeap up at 6 this morn .. was up at 5 yesterday..whilst everyone is fast asleep apart from the mitts. .

Coffee? Milk and sugar? Seeing as I'm brewing up again....
Your good fella got a massive mug of tea . Dogs have been fed now listening via AirPods to frank skinner podcast ..but thanks for asking

Your good fella got a massive mug of tea . Dogs have been fed now listening via AirPods to frank skinner podcast ..but thanks for asking
Tea?
That's you off my Xmas card list😜

Back