• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Here's a general rant thread... let all of that pent up anger out!

Go!
So 10 posts to encourage more people to contribute. You'll just end up with people with 10 posts. Yes I'm writing this to get my post count up.

Aye maybe some will hit the magic 10 and dissappear back into the dark but some might actually enjoy the community and hang around, make new friends, help people out, welcome newbies... Make this a better place :)

Oh good we'll be able to talk politics - Brexit should be reaching boiling point by then ;):joy::p
Look forward to that Phil as a nice change always beats the usual depressing shite you read these days.

Karl, I don't think you will ever be able to break away. You have proved this most recently. I think you are your own worst enemy.

Any members out there reading this thread, please help to bury any bad feeling in the past by posting something that is pissing you off. The wife, kids, neighbour or the bastard who cut you up this morning let's get on with complaining about the world in general. 😉😉😉
Agreed. I F**king detest all those anti Trump knobbers who have embarrassed our country with their pathetic shite.

Aye maybe some will hit the magic 10 and dissappear back into the dark but some might actually enjoy the community and hang around, make new friends, help people out, welcome newbies... Make this a better place :)
Well it seems Mark loads have gone then because the regulars are hardly ever on here nowadays. I wonder why that is??;):p

hmm thats a well balanced opinion you have there Brendan1969
a chip on both shoulders probably dont forget to kiss Boris on both cheeks when he fucks you over
what was the quote of trolls everywhere
oh i remember Flame on
and if you cant take the piss dont join

I often find those that look down drive a rented german car.
When I was running my Scimitar I had supposed friends who were driving bmw's and one had a Maserati. They tried to laugh at me as mine was not new and not cool in their eyes. I responded by stating at least it was mine! I don't think I've heard from any of them since and it was 20 years ago! I've never owned a car for status but feel I have it now with the Ellie!

Any members out there reading this thread, please help to bury any bad feeling in the past by posting something that is pissing you off. The wife, kids, neighbour or the bastard who cut you up this morning let's get on with complaining about the world in general. 😉😉😉
Bollocks, bollocks, fuck ,fuck, fuck! Rant over!

Bollocks, bollocks, fuck ,fuck, fuck! Rant over!

I find singing along to the chorus in this song lets out the anger & relieves the stress at the same time :) (bad language & 80's thoughts alert)

The god damn political posts stop NOW.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Had an eye test at the weekend and (no shit Sherlock) I now need glasses. Fair enough. The opticians app that suggests glasses that "suit" you - really, you think!?!

Had an eye test at the weekend and (no shit Sherlock) I now need glasses. Fair enough. The opticians app that suggests glasses that "suit" you - really, you think!?!

You'll be able to see those foxes even better now - & we all look like pillocks in glasses apart from busty secretaries that is :D

You'll be able to see those foxes even better now - & we all look like pillocks in glasses apart from busty secretaries that is :D
I'm happy with the looking like a pillock bit, I'm not sure the glasses make that worse or better. I just don't need an app for that.

And how do you know I'm not a busty secretary? :eek: They might be Moobs, but they still count!

Painters & Decorators (actually, you rock).

I have a HUGE respect for anyone who can do this shit day in day out. I mean, what makes you get out of bed in the morning??

All day saturday painting and wallpapering our bedroom, and all night tonight finishing the fucker off. I never want to wallpaper around windows and doors again, EVER. I'd rather stick a paint roller up my arse and throw myself down the stairs.

Certainly tests the strength of a marriage.

8d64ool-stuff-bonus-3-mr-bean-masterpieces-16__605[1].gif

Painter and Decorator for 37 years, what gets me out of bed every morning normally around 4am?

The constant need to pee, seeing as I'm of a certain age and can no longer go through the night!

Have thrown myself down stairs a few times, but normally due to tripping over a dust sheet.

Currently doing MOD houses in Stafford, actually been doing these for 9-10 years on various sites.

Back