• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Quick question, does e51 goes in the car, van or minibus section? Does it matter what I choose? 🙄
Screenshot_20210505_212347_com.android.chrome.jpg

225/45ZR18 95Y extra load "Z tyre"
Cheers. Those on the back as well? Just picked up a set from a 350z. 8j on the front 225 and 8.5j on the back with 245.

Sorry just been out to look and they are
Rears are 245/45zr18 100y
Fronts are 225/45zr18 95

Sorry just been out to look and they are
Rears are 245/45zr18 100y
Fronts are 225/45zr18 95
Thanks for checking. The 245s are Pirelli p zero but only xl... will need to check them, bit more weight on the rear of the Elgrand compared to 350z.

Cheers. Those on the back as well? Just picked up a set from a 350z. 8j on the front 225 and 8.5j on the back with 245.
Mine are the same...however being 4wd i think im going to change the front to 245/45 aswell to ensure the circumference is the same.

The grill clips from ebay arrived yesterday, they look the same as what was fitted.

Attachments

• 20210506_073407.jpg
    20210506_073407.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 10
Mine are the same...however being 4wd i think im going to change the front to 245/45 aswell to ensure the circumference is the same.

The grill clips from ebay arrived yesterday, they look the same as what was fitted.
Agree always done the same on 4wd but Elgrand 2wd did wonder if the 8j would take 245

Back